Friend Help...

Rodney

So now a days I only have one friend that I see regularly and he is starting to make me very angry. Every like 2 or 3 days he will call my house and ask if I want to hang out... Sometimes I don't answer the phone because I don't want to hang out with him, other times I'll make up a really lame excuse for why I can't hang out with him, other times I'll say yeah in a couple of hours and then cancel on him an hour or two later, and ofcourse other times I will actually hang out with him. My problem is that I don't really see him as a really good friend and that I can't talk about personal stuff with him, although sometimes I do enjoy hanging out with him because I get out of the house (don't say I am using him because he uses me a lot more, Example: never pays me back even though he has money and uses it with other friends)). But it kinda creeps me out when on like a friday night he'll call my home phone and cell phone a total of 16 times (not an exaggeration, he's done this a few times) and doesn't even leave a message... What doesn't he get?!?! When someone doesn't pick up the phone it means they are gone or not home!!! or in my case hiding from it :p

But now down to why I need help. I want to know how I can tell him that I only want to hang out with him once a week and no more than that. I know this might sound funny but I hate being asked to hang out with someone without notice. I much prefer preplaned hang outs instead. I want to do this without having to hurt are friendship though.

So does anyone have any advice for me?

Last edited:

Jake123

Banned
I wish I had someone who wanted to hang out with me that much!
Though, I have had some overbearing friends in the past and I know what it's like. This one chick would practically stalk me, she would come over to my house every day without notice, just randomly stroll through the door, she would have everything we're gonna do planned, we would be together in school all the time... At that time I thought it was annoying, but looking back it makes me feel appreciated and I feel bad for ignoring her sometimes.