Freezing up?

signs05

Hello
This is of course nothing new for social phobics. But I need some advice nevertheless.

When I talk to people, I have a very hard time relaxing. My body freezes up. This is not just to authorities or people I've just met, its with everyone (litterally). I'm always on high alert and ready to flee the scene so to speak (maybe not fleeing in a literal sense but maybe like look away, look down etc).
Ive done alot of CBT training, writing down my thoughts etc...but the thoughts that I get when interacting with people are soo automatic and hidden it feels almost impossible to change them or break them,,,its also almost bodily symptoms...that i dont know how to changee..

so has anyone here managed to change these automatic thoughts that cause bodily symptons such as tensions hand sweating etc?

Ive managed with the help of CBT exercises to change many anxiety problems, like not falling into depression and stuff...but when it comes to SP it seems harder..

Erythrocyte

The breathing they teach in CBT has helped me with execive sweating... and when I remember to do the breathing, it helps me think more clearly, so I can better focus on the exercises, realizing the automatic thoughts... and stuff...
The physical changes, for me, have not really been happening "just like that" it has taken some time for me to really see some difference...