forum n00b

lonley1

time to introduce, I've been looking at the forum for a bit under a week and have finally summoned to courage to intoduce myself, Im from Australia and have had social phobia for as long as I can remember, it seems to be exculating though.
I can stayup for the best part of 3 days with very little or no sleep due to it and it's starting to really wear me down.
PDT_smellie_sick.gif

I gave the excuse of self-medication to myself and was addicted to some nasty substances for the bes part of 11 years.. Although I have been clean now for about 4 years
PDT_smellie_jumplol.gif

You CAN'T enjoy a proper life with social phobia, so I've joined up hear to be with others that experiance this and to see if I can somehow start to combat theis annoying problem.
I'll leave it there I think. Thanks SPW for what looks to be a sweet community of people trying to better themselves.
Time to hide now.
PDT_smellie_whizz.gif

lonley1

Thanks crazyfairyx and thankyou for helping me with the forum problem the other day, I appreciated it.
PDT_smellie_smile.gif

betty

I am new here, reading all these things i do everyday, if you would like a long distance friend I think we would have alot in common. ps I LOVE monkeys. Thanks for the smile. I see hear they put msn down may i add you? You know where mine is. Betty
lonley1 said:
time to introduce, I've been looking at the forum for a bit under a week and have finally summoned to courage to intoduce myself, Im from Australia and have had social phobia for as long as I can remember, it seems to be exculating though.
I can stayup for the best part of 3 days with very little or no sleep due to it and it's starting to really wear me down.
PDT_smellie_sick.gif

I gave the excuse of self-medication to myself and was addicted to some nasty substances for the bes part of 11 years.. Although I have been clean now for about 4 years
PDT_smellie_jumplol.gif

You CAN'T enjoy a proper life with social phobia, so I've joined up hear to be with others that experiance this and to see if I can somehow start to combat theis annoying problem.
I'll leave it there I think. Thanks SPW for what looks to be a sweet community of people trying to better themselves.
Time to hide now.
PDT_smellie_whizz.gif

lonley1

welcome to sfw Betty, I'm sure we can get to know each other through msn if you like.
Look out for CuteFluffyKittens claws though :wink: naw just jokes shes a lovley lady.
Very tired today as I had a very bad night but I'll leave msn on, or your always welcome to use my e-mail.. the .org one :)

KFC sorry about lastnight I was in a mood I have never really been in before.. was really strange. :? but don't we all have our bad days :)