for the BEST way to get over shyness: READ ME!

jessica_p

Hi guys,

All my life I've suffered from shyness due to having hyperhidrosis and it's prevented me from doing so many things - I'm doing drama for my degree now and it almost stopped me from doing that, but i'm so glad it didn't!

On trying to find a cure for my HH, nothing really worked and if they did, I found them too painful and time consuming to continue. My main problem was meeting guys, I was way too scared to go on a date and worried what they'd think when they touched my sweaty palms! Anyway, after doing my touchy feely drama course, I gained quite a bit of confidence and realized that people really don't care as much as you think they will and that it's so much better to just throw yourself out there and think 'who cares?', 'what's the worst that could happen?'. After plucking up the courage to go on my first date (at the age of 21), that date then turned into my first boyfriend, who I'm still with, and who really doesn't mind me being sweaty at all! I now regret wasting so much time and money pointlessly worrying about things which held me back and made me shy.

After realizing all this, my confidence has gone up loads - I've always been a shy person and avoided social situations, and although I still shake etc when i have to speak in public, I've come to realize that everyone has anxieties, and that really, it's not a big deal. Now I'm throwing myself out there and suggest you do the same and just go for it! I'm running for Miss Student this year and have come first at my uni and have my regional finals next month (Where I will have to stand on stage and speak in front of a load of people - aaargh!) . Therefore, I was wondering if you could PLEASE help me out and vote for me! Let's prove that it's possible for shy people to get out there and flaunt themselves to the world like everyone else!

So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE vote me for me by clicking on the following link: http://www.missstudentuk.com/student.asp?s=3409. Then all you have to do is click on 'become a friend', and verify the vote by opeing the email they send you and typing in the code (without doing this the vote is useless). It really only takes a minute and I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you so much! If there's anything else you'd like to know competition, shyness or hyperhidrosis wise, just let me know!

Jessica xxxx