Flag football this weekend. Should I go?

IWouldPreferNotTo

A bunch of dudes (some of whom I know) are playing flag football this Saturday morning. Would be a good opportunity to meet people, but could also be a disaster. Should I go? I don't want to go, but I know I should take the chance. What are simple decisions like this so hard?

Incognito

IWouldPreferNotTo said:
Would be a good opportunity to meet people, but could also be a disaster.
How could it be a disaster? Do you have a reason or is it an overactive imagination? :wink:

IWouldPreferNotTo

I'll probably go. It could suck, but the fact that I'll meet people, but there's an activity so it's not like a party where you have to put all the effort into 'keeping busy' by talking to people. Kinda worried because I may only know like 1 other guy there.

dan_e

YES.
GO.
I made the decision for you.
Don't give it another thought.
Write it down.
You will be playing flag football Saturday morning.
:) :) :)
(Don't you wish someone would realize the difficulty we're having and help us over the hump by making the move for us? I do.)

IWouldPreferNotTo

So I went to play football this morning. It was okay. I actually knew most of the people there. Glad I went but it started getting boring after the first hour and I just wanted it to finish. Made some connections, though. It was worth it. Also I hurt my finger and it's very hard to type this.