Finding a job, oh no!!!

Well, I spent the summer detoxing from klonapin and then being super depressed and now it's time for this 22 year old college drop out to find a JOB. NOO!!!! :eek: Oh man, I don't know what to do! I mean, I hate going outside because I'm afraid people in cars driving by look at me and want to shoot me. I've got a few applications but it's amounted to nothing. I've only had 3 other jobs. No one wants to hire me. I can't even drive. I just don't know what to do.

Please help!!!

LazyHermitCrab

youre lucky you had three other jobs. i did a lot of interviews and never got a job so people probably think i'm lazy. i'm sure you will find another one soon especially since you have experiance already :)

Squishy

I dropped out of uni nearly a year ago and haven't found a job. I volunteered instead. There isn't many here its too hard to even get a job in Mcdonalds. So I feel your pain! However I'm gonna starting a degree with the Open University and gonna do some more more volunteering and then go back to a normal uni next year, or I think I'll be unemployed forever otherwise. :( maybe you should try and complete college?

spect01

I haven't gone to college yet but I'll be 20 soon and I haven't had a job yet. I think the only places I could go for right now is walmart or something.

beckiboo

Just apply for everything and anything that interests you! even if you dont think youre qualified enough, just try to smile and be warm and everything will be ok :) be keen and chatty even if you are dying inside :/ eye contact and a clear desire to work hard and to learn is always a winner! :) good luck! :)

Anomaly

Without a degree or certification, you're probably looking at manual labor, but that depends on what your previous jobs were centered on.

Predacon

It can be nerve racking. I had to go to an interview today, after getting a call on Friday and it was practically the only thing I could think about over the weekend. Now I have to wait and see if I get a follow up interview which will be just as nerve racking.