Feels like being born with SAD

Anxy

I believe I never told anyone my story before, so... here goes.

The earliest memory I have of having this disorder was when I was about 6. I was in school and I was so scared that I always followed my teacher/caretaker around and I cried everytime she left the class. I would be running down the stairs with her, making a complete fool of myself. I went to the toilet for the first time in first grade because I was really scared of going there alone, so I always pretended to go there. I had only one friend whom I knew from the playground, but she wasn't interested in me, because she had the other friend whom she liked better.

Until first grade I was alone. Then, I found one friend. Simply asked "wanna be friends?" and she agreed. I also reconnected with the other friend from class before (idk how to call it in the american education system, sorry). And I didn't talk to anyone else because I was so scared.

I was visiting psychiatrist by then already, driving away from my city. Nothing helped.

And lookie here, now I'm 17 and I still am ill. I'm not as petrified anymore, but I'm still not completely cured. I stopped visiting psychiatrist 2 years ago, when I made my "goodbye" post. And I guess I'm gonna go back to seeing spe******ts, just some other doctors maybe.