Feeling So Lonely

Prescious

Right now all of a sudden since this morning, I am feeling so lonely and depressed and hopeless. It just came on me all at once. I need someone to talk to. Please someone talk to me::(:

Prescious

Hi, what happened this morning that make you feel so bad?
I don't know, I get like that sometimes. First off let me tell you that I've been diagnosed with depression for more than 15 years so this is not a first. This morning, I don't know, I guess I just feel so alone. I take care of an old lady I live in with currently but it's temporary. And the pay is really great but I just feel so alone just me and this old delusional lady. No friends to call me. Well except one but no human interaction. I don't know, I'm like will I be like this for the rest of my life? And that kind of scares me and gets me depressed. People don't understand me or think that I'm weird. I don't know. I hope I get much better real soon cause I don't know how much longer I can hold on I just need someone to talk to in here I guess so lets talk. Let's hope this helps

Last edited:

Havocan

Perhaps trying to get some new hobbies and thereby getting to know other people may help?

Lea

Banned
Precious I want your job! I guess the money is really worth it, isn´t it ? ;)
I would trade all loneliness just to get it. I used to do it before but now I severelly doubt I can ever be hired ... ::(:

Yukinari

I feel that way. Almost every day I feel like I'm alone, empty, and sad. It's depression no doubt otherwise you most likely wouldn't feel that way. I've had depression for extended amounts of years too. It's not a very fun thing to have.

flokkert

Do you have skype? When the going gets tough, an actual conversation might lift your spirit.
Just let me know.