Feeling depresed again :(

fate12321

Wow its been years since i felt this sad...why?
Well as you might know its my last year in high school collage is an option but the problem is where. I have 2 choices

1. Go to collage here in the U.S but my mom and sister has to come back from Mexico and my sister too is gona enrole in collage, my moms gona have to get a job in order for me and my sister to got to collage, BUT my mom can't speak English very well. I have to get a part time job, my dads going to have to get a loan in order to pay for collage. My mom dosent like being here in the U.S, life is different between Mexico and the U.S, believe me.

2. Go to collage in Mexico hoping i will make it there, ( I doubt it my sister graduated high school here in the U.S returned to Mexico failed first semester in collage in Mexico and waited a year of collage), then come back to the U.S with my diploma saying i graduated in Mexico and hopefully they will accept me in a job. witch i doubt very much

so if i chose to be here in the U.S and dont make it, then i'll be in debt and gonna have to work a S*hty job trying to pay my student loans.

if i go to Mexico then i wont have to worry about it since my dad says he can afford it there.

So any advice?
(don't just read it, at least reply with a comment, i really need help guys) :sad:

ImNotMyIllness

It sounds like Mexico would be a better option. Studying in the U.S seems too risky due to all the costs and hardship you and your family will have to incur.

If you decide to come back to the U.S. Get a job with a company that does business with Mexico or a position where they require Spanish.

It sounds like Mexico would be a better option. Studying in the U.S seems too risky due to all the costs and hardship you and your family will have to incur.

If you decide to come back to the U.S. Get a job with a company that does business with Mexico or a position where they require Spanish.

^^This is the advice I would give.

I can relate to how you feel, I've been in similar circumstances. I hope you figure it out and everything goes well for you :)