Feeling a bit low

sum101

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would post a bit of a moan as I find it helps when I get a bit low. I am having one of those times where everything just seems a bit too much.

I recently split up with my childhood sweetheart of many years after not getting on for months and then finding out he had hooked up with someone else behind my back. Even though I knew deep down we were heading that way, and it was best that we broke up, I am finding it hard to cope with the betrayal.

Anyway, since then, I have been going out a lot, meeting people, and generally eveyone thinks I am doing really well out of the break-up. But inside I am cracking up. I am having panic attacks at least once a day, my HH has gone through the roof and my self-esteem, well is a bit none existent really. Yet I come across as being really happy and confident most of the time.

Just wondered if you guys have any advice at all?

I bit of a ramble I know but I feel better for writing it all down. Sorry if I put a downer on the forum.

Cheers guys

x

marki

im sorry for you that you feel so down.

maybe you can talk about it with someone..i think that really helps, i never do this myself but it must be very releasing i guess.

btw i also have HH and i know how damn frustrating that is :?

redlady

If posting helps then by all means - please help yourself :wink:

It is very exhausting keeping up a facade - i know. I'm also sorry about what you are going through. I hate when a whole lot of seemingly little or seperate issues just amalgamate into one big heap and blow up in your face - i have gone through that and it aint a pretty sight. All i can say is that i feel ya and that i hope the pain of it doesn't last long for you - Hope you're feeling better sooner rather than later :)

sum101

Thanks

Cheers, both of you. Just knowing that there are people out there that understands really does help.

Im off to a party tonight. I think I am going to confide in a couple of close friends tonight. I think you are right about that being a good idea.

Wish me luck!

Thanks again

x

allanboy

Tsc, girl related pain is the worst. Cheer up, you aint alone in this kind of thing(talking about me).

magda74

Sorry you're going through a tough time. I agree with the others, keep posting. It sounds like you have the right idea by going out and socializing with your friends. Have fun tonight.

sum101

Thanks

Thanks again guys for the help.

I confided in a few people and turns out a couple of my friends also have some form of SA. Seems like we are all suffering in silence here. We are now going to look out for each other and help with panic attacks and stuff.

Thanks again for the advice,

x

Chilling__Echo

hey darlin, don't be afraid to reach out to people, especially after a breakup, those are so tough. recently i've realized that most people feel the same as i do, like they have no friends, lonely, etc. we're here for you and hope things get better

rainstreet

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would post a bit of a moan as I find it helps when I get a bit low. I am having one of those times where everything just seems a bit too much.

I recently split up with my childhood sweetheart of many years after not getting on for months and then finding out he had hooked up with someone else behind my back. Even though I knew deep down we were heading that way, and it was best that we broke up, I am finding it hard to cope with the betrayal.

Anyway, since then, I have been going out a lot, meeting people, and generally eveyone thinks I am doing really well out of the break-up. But inside I am cracking up. I am having panic attacks at least once a day, my HH has gone through the roof and my self-esteem, well is a bit none existent really. Yet I come across as being really happy and confident most of the time.

Just wondered if you guys have any advice at all?

I bit of a ramble I know but I feel better for writing it all down. Sorry if I put a downer on the forum.

Cheers guys

x
i have a friend who seems to make a habit of getting involved with guys like that. its amazing how she finds them. shes like a jerk magnet. i think some people, especially girls, seem to be attracted to guys with problems. i call it the "angel syndrome". these girls seem to think they can use their magic wand and fix them. it never works and the "angels" end up getting hurt.

Last edited:

Rainbow7

You didn't put a downer on the forum, Expressing your feelings is what we're all here for. I think your a very strong person but strong people need to sometimes let go and cry, yell, scream do whatever they have to do to let that eternal pain go away. Of course it won't happen overnight but i think you really need to face what's hurting and just let go for a second. The person you were with wasn't right for you and someone 100 times better is waiting just around the corner for you, Keep socializing and going out because that will keep you from really sinking into a terrible place.

mikebird

Banned
I rarely feel pretty good when it's summer

I have a home to live in, with nobody else to speak to.

The home situation might well change, anytime. I am quite prepared for the worst. When spending long time in jail, and hospital, I think I am ready for the worst