Feel inferior to other guys

recluse

If I am attracted to a girl I feel intensely jealous when I see other guys talking to her and making her laugh. It's so frustrating because I have been told that I am good looking (although I find that hard to believe) but my inability to talk to girls is seriously restricting me from ever getting a chance to get to know girls. It's so unfair because I see all these guys who have no trouble talking to them, and I have so much love to give ad it's going to waste. I'm 26 and so far my life has gone nowhere. All I have to live for is going to work and playing my guitar.

SocialRetahd

At least you're not ugly.

You can always change...I'm fucked. I'm not that smart either and look feminate because of an unfinished puberty caused by bullying.

recluse

Ask any girl what they look for in a guy and they'll always say someone who will make them laugh. How the fuck do I do that? I get so tense when a girl so much as looks at me I get serious and forget how to be funny. And my jokes suck anyway!

SocialRetahd

I'm the same way, but ugly.

BESIDES, girls expect a guy to be attractive. Ugly guys who are funny also go without.

Do this, put your picture in an online dating site. Girls will contact you if you are attractive.

I mean, is it just my imagination, but don't girls tend to laugh at unfunny jokes if the guy is attractive?

Thelema

Girls don't really fall for guys that just make them laugh. If they did comedians would get all the girls...they don't. Have you ever heard a girl talk about how dreamy a stand up comedian is? I didn't think so.

If you can't talk to them get some nice new clothes and get looking nice. That will help you a little with your confidence. If you don't have girls that are friends that you can just hang out with then just start having conversations with girls you aren't attracted to. Once you see there isn't anything to be afraid of about talking to a girl it'll be much easier.

Clockwork

recluse said:
If I am attracted to a girl I feel intensely jealous when I see other guys talking to her and making her laugh. It's so frustrating because I have been told that I am good looking (although I find that hard to believe) but my inability to talk to girls is seriously restricting me from ever getting a chance to get to know girls. It's so unfair because I see all these guys who have no trouble talking to them, and I have so much love to give ad it's going to waste. I'm 26 and so far my life has gone nowhere. All I have to live for is going to work and playing my guitar.

You sound like me. But no-one bothered to look at my thread in this board Love=Satan. If there is a girl you want by all means take out the competition. By whatever means neccasary.

lyn

for me personally, its not relaly if a guy can make me laguh, its if a guy can make me smile.... and looks alothough looks are important to somegirls.. those are uslly stuck up bitchs who arnt worth your tiem anyway.

i think a guy gettign nervous to talk to you is adroable.. but try not to be too shy, and have some confidence you guyssssss:)

recluse

Thelema said:
Girls don't really fall for guys that just make them laugh. If they did comedians would get all the girls...they don't. Have you ever heard a girl talk about how dreamy a stand up comedian is? I didn't think so.

If you can't talk to them get some nice new clothes and get looking nice. That will help you a little with your confidence. If you don't have girls that are friends that you can just hang out with then just start having conversations with girls you aren't attracted to. Once you see there isn't anything to be afraid of about talking to a girl it'll be much easier.

What about Ross Noble o'r Dave Walliams they seem to always have an attractive lady on their arm, not sure about Johnny Vegas though lol

I do have nice new clothes but that makes no difference.

Thelema

recluse said:
Thelema said:

What about Ross Noble o'r Dave Walliams they seem to always have an attractive lady on their arm, not sure about Johnny Vegas though lol

I have no idea who those guys are :oops:

If you have nice clothes it will at least make you look more attractive. The clothes make the man and all that. Do you smell good? Are your teeth white?

Get yourself out there. Get out EVERY chance you get. Don't sit on your butt at home when you could be out meeting people and meeting girls. The only thing that will help with talking to girls is talking to girls. Practice saying jokes in the mirror if you think it will help.

recluse

Thelema said:
recluse said:
Thelema said:

I have no idea who those guys are :oops:

If you have nice clothes it will at least make you look more attractive. The clothes make the man and all that. Do you smell good? Are your teeth white?

Get yourself out there. Get out EVERY chance you get. Don't sit on your butt at home when you could be out meeting people and meeting girls. The only thing that will help with talking to girls is talking to girls. Practice saying jokes in the mirror if you think it will help.

I have good teeth. My dentist commented on how beautiful they were (sorry didn't mean to sound conceited o'r anything :lol:) I smell good but not after a hard days work.

recluse

justnesh said:
recluse said:
What about Ross Noble o'r Dave Walliams they seem to always have an attractive lady on their arm

Pointless contribution, I know - But isn't David Walliams gay? lol

It's debated whether Dave Walliams is gay o'r not. I know that Matt Lukas is gay because he recently got married to a man.

nesh

I don't know how much of a debate is needed to be honest xD He seems pretty dam gay to me.