Feel anxiety constantly over everything

dannyboy65

It seems everything that is going on in my life is causing me anxiety. Even in places I feel the most comfortable, it just doesn't matter I constantly have anxiety. I am constantly have panic attacks. Not terrible ones all the time, but little ones that make it hard to focus. My mind is always rushing with bad thoughts. I'm not running on very much sleep maybe about 6 hours a night. I think of everything. Also I constantly hear screaming in my head and it makes me panic and lose my focus.

I am currently in school and doing very well, I'm starting to learn independence by taking 2 days a week in class by myself without my life coach. Today was the first day of that and I got ahead of the class. That is good but there are small moments while in class my head gets crazy and I can't focus. I don't know why I am writing this I guess I just wanted to type what was going on in my head.

Sacrament

Talk to your therapist if you feel any of the meds you're taking isn't helping much. Anxiety stems from fear. What are you fearing? Keep busy to slow down the mind.

dannyboy65

Talk to your therapist if you feel any of the meds you're taking isn't helping much. Anxiety stems from fear. What are you fearing? Keep busy to slow down the mind.

I guess I'm fearing seeing my ex at school, or messing up in class and not absorbing everything the lesson is teaching. I have also been worrying a lot about people that are very close to me.