Fed up with this team

sensitive

Last night, i went again to watch my team (Real Madrid). They were defeated again 1-3 :( , this time with Deportivio. Some of the major players weren't playing like Ronaldo (because of injury), Zidane the french icon. While bunch of losers were playing like amateurs. They said on TV that all Deportivio's scorers transfered to the team freely!!! so free footballers defeated multi-millionair Madrid's footballers.

Is anybody here Madrid's fan? if so you must feel so bad about this team (by the way, this team has been chosen the best european team in the whole 20th century)

nighthawk

I used to be just a World Cup soccer fan. Go Brazil!!! But when I saw the Real Madrid roster of Zidane, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, and Beckham(DAMN!!! CAN U SAY POWERHOUSE??? ) I got really excited and thought they would win the EUFA cup like FOREVER. :lol:

Unfortunately I dont get to see very many games and as a result have lost track of the standings. Sorry to hear they're not doing to well though. I hate when so much potential goes to waste or it held back by injuries.

PEACE

sensitive

nighthawk said:
when I saw the Real Madrid roster of Zidane, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, and Beckham(DAMN!!! CAN U SAY POWERHOUSE??? ) I got really excited and thought they would win the EUFA cup like FOREVER. :lol:

PEACE

I don't know, there is something wrong with this team. The president of the club should be fired, he is so stupid he always contract with old players despite they are stars they are +30 :( . They should do like Chelsea, always contract with young players.

sensitive

Steve-182 said:
seriously, if you think Madrid are bad you haven't ever seen or heard of Everton. We suck REAL bad. :cry:

You know, in every country few clubs control everything. In England, Chelsea is a new phenomenon they took every championship i hate them i rather Liverpool :D

Don't know much about Everton, i only know it's the former club of Roonie.

Mykul

Steve-182 said:
seriously, if you think Madrid are bad you haven't ever seen or heard of Everton. We suck REAL bad. :cry:

lol, everton really do suck dont they! (Even the place "everton" sucks! including liverpool)
Pretty much my whole family supports them, and i just wanna say.. "WHY???" hahahaua

mara

I,m from Madrid, and all the members in my family are R. Madrid fans, but I don,t like soccer at all.
But, it, s funny to hear that someone from Yemen that his team is R. Madrid.

sensitive

Well, it's not strange as it seems since peope here are equally either R.Madrid's fans or Barcelona's fans. Spanish football league (La liga) is the most popular here, more than other european football.

Because europeans have highly developed football, people from Third World countries rather to watch it.

Once i dreamed i am a R.Madrid's player and we won the Champions League!!

It's nice to meet somebody from Spain specially from Madrid, i guess it's a beautiful city. This is rather a global website, members from everywhere.

sensitive

Thank you Arsenal, you defeated again one of my teams (Real Madrid and Juventus).

I saw how Arsenal did it and i got depressed, they knocked out the most popular teams in Europe.

There are news says that Henry may transfer to Real madrid, i hope not. He is a great footballer but i began to hate him and Arsenal after what they did.