Favorite comedian.

Cryptolysergick

Well liek most american citizens, I used to be funny, then the chemicals kicked in and they attakced me while I was young. Who is everyones fav comedian? I personally think Richard Pryor is the funniest man who ever lived.

Cryptolysergick

Is dennis leary the guy who says the f word 22 times then pulls out a ciggarette, says teh F word 72 more times then proceeds to enjoy anotehr ciggarette?

black_mamba

Fave comedian is easily Eddie Izzard. If you don't know him; hes a cross dressing Brit who tells a lot of jokes about animals. Cool guy.

Cryptolysergick

grumblina said:
Cryptolysergick said:
Is dennis leary the guy who says the f word 22 times then pulls out a ciggarette, says teh F word 72 more times then proceeds to enjoy anotehr ciggarette?

Yup! First time I saw him was an anti-drug commercial on MTV about a million years ago. He has all this angry energy that I can identify with sometimes and he's just too f*ckin' funny! But, definitely not for the kids to watch! LOL!

Oh, forgot Bill Cosby! Even have Bill Cosby "Himself" on video, love his jokes man!

Oh, and Geanie Garafalo (spelling?) she's a real kick in the, erm uh, pants! :)

Indeed! I love cosby, he can keep it clean and still eb good! I liek his cake routine, abotu his kdis eating cake for breakfast!

Yea ive seen him before, teh crossdressing man, forgot about his stuff though! :(

abc1234

Jim Varney the guy from the ernest movies he wasnt really a comedian but those movies were so funny :lol:

Cryptolysergick

abc1234 said:
Jim Varney the guy from the ernest movies he wasnt really a comedian but those movies were so funny :lol:

He is missed :( I heard somehwere theyw ere going to make Ernest Goes To Hell, how woudl they do thsi without him!?

abc1234

r u serious about ernest goes to hell their is no way that would ever be made ur kiding right

Cryptolysergick

actaully its just a dream of mine,it will never happen out of respect for ernest. I was thinking go-kart race with teh devil.

marc72

comedy

dave chapelle show is hilarious i recommend both DVD especially the european people out there. yeh Richard Pryor really funny cause his streetwise adult humor and people like the youngcomedians look up and followed his footsteps.
Sam Kiniston (spelling) was funny crazy guy. May he rest in peace.

maggie

i used to love watching Gilda Radner....on Saturday night Live...years ago....she was hilarious.....she was married to Gene Wilder....and she has since died of cancer i think....i always wanted to make people laugh like her

clairet

Hard to say actually... Erm right now I'm still quite into Steve Coogan as Alan Partridge and the boys from the League of Gentlemen are hilarious in character.

Stand up... hmm, Ricky Gervais is rather marvelous in Politics and Animals...

Yeah Ricky Gervais it is. An obvious one, but a bloody good one at that!

redlady

While this thread is back i am going to add Ali G - hilarious! And the Aussie comics Bob Downe and Carl Barron as well as the folks off the old Fast Forward series - the original and the best. :lol: :lol: :lol:

why_do_I_try

my fav has to be lee evans, then its ross noble but im not to sure if many of you will have heard of him (especially in america)

redlady

ross noble - correct me if i'm wrong but is he the guy with that beautiful long dark curly hair. He has my dream hair.

blubs

Ross Noble has got long girly.....oops I mean long curly hair.

I like Dylan (...I think its )Morran...out of Black Books. And the other guy out of that....whats his name?
And Peter Kay....but that might be because I'm Northern..
...and that bloke out off Peep Show ...did anyone else watch that?
and Billy Connelly.
I like Jimmy Carr, because he's quite sly....I used to like him on Your Face or Mine
and I like old sketches with Peter Cook and Dudley Moore

why_do_I_try

ive only ever seen dylan morran once on tv (not including black books), he was really funny and so diffent in style. i think you mean bill bailey out of black books. i think the guy in peep show is funny on his own but i really didnt like peep show, not my kind of thing i guess