fav. muisc

-thorn-

thought it would be cool if we listed our fav. music here...great way for us to get to know new music.

Tseng

I guess my my favorite band is The Sisters of Mercy although Bauhaus are a very close second.

Chilling__Echo

i love old korn worrydoll. i also had a dream that i met you and you had a new baby :?:

i love mewithoutYou, Incubus, Veda, Head Automatica, A Perfect Circle, System of a Down, Deftones, Bush, Silverchair, The Used, My Chemical Romance, lots of other stuff...

redlady

Obsessed with the band 'Live' myself. Janis Joplin does it for me too. Oh yeah, Jeff Buckley was a voice from heaven.

cob

metal, especially folk/viking metal and videogame music :)

ensiferum, children of bodom, moonsorrow, megadeth, finntroll, wintersun, turisas, thyrfing......

jenz

odd one outta the bunch as always lol...I love Jamiroquai.!!!! get Dynamite if you haven't yet!!! wait get all of them!!!! ( 9 ) starting from Emergency on Planet Earth...its feel good music :D

Horatio

U2, Evanescence, Keane, 1910 - 1930's French music, Swing, Moby, the Titanic soundtrack, Iris by the GooGoo dolls and recently a gothic heavy metal band from Finland called Poison Black

I like to mix it up a bit :lol:

justsomebloke25

Green Day, Fastball, Goo Goo Dolls, Nine Days, OK Go, The Darkness are a few of my favourites at the minute.

Listening to the right song can completely change my mood, which is handy when you're feeling miserable for too much of the time!

Skyla

anyone else like RnB and Hip hop or just me, lol. i think im the only one on this site...

LittleMissScareAll

Alice in Chains is my favorite band...but I'll just post my huge MySpace band list here.

Alice In Chains, Godhead, My Ruin, Trivium, Type O Negative, Bile, Toxic Narcotic, Scum of the Earth, Nothingface, 30 Seconds to Mars, Dry Kill Logic, Mnemic, Jack off Jill, Epsilon Zero, Scarling., Earshot, Switchblade Symphony, Crisis, It Dies Today, God Forbid, Spineshank, Otep, 40 Below Summer, Apartment 26, Sinomatic, LiveOnRelease, Kittie, Nevermore, Cave In, Tura Satana, Manhole, Bullet For My Valentine, Hell Within, Arch Enemy, Chimaira, Maroon, Marilyn Manson, Snot, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Disturbed, Static-X, The Cure, Nirvana, Breaking Benjamin, Coal Chamber, Lacuna Coil, Zeromancer, Ours, Muse, Rammstein, Cradle of Filth, Godsmack, Sentenced, Dee Snider, Dimmu Borgir, Slayer, Sevendust, Murderdolls, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Between The Buried And Me, Fiona Apple, Orgy, Mudvayne, Beyond All Reason, Drain S.T.H., Dope, Bubblebath in Blood, Motograter, Year of the Rabbit, The Used, Sugarcoma, Avenged Sevenfold, Danzig, Demon Hunter, Damageplan, Atreyu, Anti-Nowhere League, Lamb of God, Mastodon, Motorhead, Anthrax, Sentenced, Deftones, As I Lay Dying, Raunchy, Norma Jean, Drowning Pool, Caliban, Megadeth, Cannibal Corpse, Fear Factory, Circle Takes The Square, Losa, Inkubus Sukkubus, In Flames, Soilwork, Black Tape For A Blue Girl, Rob Zombie, White Zombie, Unloco, Union Underground, Unearth, Machine Head, Manntis, Soulfly, Taproot, Tiamat, Suicidal Tendencies, Susperia, Soil, Borknagar, Skrape, The Doors, The Zombies, Society 1, Satyricon, Monster Magnet, Ministry, Behemoth, Black Label Society, Skinny Puppy, Meshuggah, Skinlab, Six Feet Under, Seraphim Shock, BloodSimple, Sepultura, Pain, Poison The Well, Opeth, Mushroomhead, Killswitch Engage, Amorphis, Ill Nino, Kidneythieves, Gwar, Iced Earth, Graveworm, Paradise Lost, Down, Great Deceiver, Lollipop Lust Kill, Grip Inc, Kreator, A Life Once Lost, Genitortures, Connected, Demons & Wizards, lots of others...

Tseng

Wow, that's one hell of a list LittleMissScareAll. Nice to see another Inkubus Sukkubus fan.

kattness

the bands im most into,off the top of my head.......
nirvana (fav band)
radiohead
ladytron
garbage
marilyn manson
pixies
the breeders
prodigy
juliette and the licks
placebo
faithless
duke spirit

and im OBBESSSSSED with sleater-kinney - amazinly brilliant!!! :D

refined_rascal

I used to be into bands like Pantera, Fear factory, misery loves co and Machine head. Though I still listen to them every now and again, my tastes are considerably more...pedestrian nowadays.

Music such as Marillion, Steve Vai (though any good guitarist who doesn't feel the need to play a million notes a minute throughout the entire length of a song gets my vote) King crimson, Roddy Frame/aztec camera and David Bowie are the things that rock my world nowadays.

LibertadIlusoria

The Crüxshadows
Coheed and Cambria
The Cure
Modest Mouse
Green Day
Linkin Park
Three Days Grace
3 Doors Down
The Epoxies
My Chemical Romance
My Ruin
Papa Roach
Evanescence
Seether
Rammstein
Ministry

That's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there's more...

Link80

Iam a huge Nirvana fan.
Also iam a Ska and Punk (skacore) fan

Fave Bands - Link 80 (thats not Blink182) Nirvana, The Kings Of Nuthin', The Misfits, The Briggs, Trivium, Coheed And Cambria, Orange, SOAD,Green Day, Muse, Billy Idol, Catch 22, Strretlight Manifesto, Metallica, Tat , The Fight, The Replacements, Alkaline Trio, Planet Smashers, Might Mighty Bosstones

testobot

Tseng said:
I guess my my favorite band is The Sisters of Mercy although Bauhaus are a very close second.

Ah, I love Bauhaus also... along with.. nick cave and the bad seeds, the smiths, morrisey, the cure, coil, social distortion, skinny puppy, the tear garden, massive attack, circle jerks, iggy pop, nature and organisation, siouxie and the banshees, the pixies, gruesome twosome, joy division, the legendary pink dots, portishead, sinead o' conner, the misfits, pigface, radio head, sade, snog, the sugar cubes, bjork, buena vista social club, ohgr, flunk, cocteau twins, conjure one, dead can dance, altered images, james, janes addiction, bob marley, eurythmics, lisa gerrard, .. ah I could go on forever, but like her worriness says... my taste varies widely depending on mood and such also...

Scottish_Player

Ive always been a fan of Reggae, more so just Bob Marley and Ziggy Marley, i also like singer/song writer stuff you know like one man and his guitar, Bob Dylan, Ryan Adams E.t.c

This is my song for the New Year

Ziggy Marley - True To Myself

life has come a long way since yesterday I say
and its not the same old thing over again I say
just do what you feel and don't you fool yourself I say
cause I can't make you happy unless I am I say I say I

got to be true to myself got to be true to myself

day in day out I've asked many questions I say
only to find the truth it never changes I say
if you don't deal with it it keeps killing you a little by little I say
call me selfish if you will my life I alone can live
I say I say I

I don't care if it hurts I'm tired of lies and all these games
I've reached a point in life no longer can I be this way
don't come crying to me I too have shed my share of tears
I'm moving on yes I'm grooving on well
I'm finally free I've

the_recluse

Right.....akas,atreyu, a7x,amen,alexisonfire, blur,buzzcocks,bob marley, brand new, bright eyes,cursive, commander venus, cockney rejects,the clash,the cure, david bowie, the damned,dillenger four, desparacidos, the distillers, emanuel, fall out boy, futureheads, finch, the good life, the gliteratti, johnny thunders and the heartbreakers, the jam, the kinks, lola ray, the libertines, mars volta,maximo park, morrisey,muse, the new york dolls, nine black alps, the only ones, pulp,the ramones, rancid,the sex pistols, the shins, the stranglers, sham 69, the smiths, snow patrol, the specials, stiff little fingers, silverstein, simple plan, the strokes, t rex, trivium,the undertones, we are scientists etc.

Music has got to be one of the greatest things, depends on my mood though