fav. muisc

Nice2MeetU

Right now I'm really into poppy dance music like the stuff from Dance Dance Revolution/Dancing games and others I've found by looking up dance websites eg. Tiggy, Smile.dk, Bambee, Rebecca, Ni-Ni, Milk Inc., Sylver, Kate Ryan, Hit'n'Hide, Poco Loco Gang, Papaya=Linnea Handberg, Da Buzz, Missing Heart, Prezioso, DJ Encore, Creamy, Rollergirl, Me&My, Solid Base, Jennifer, Aurora UK...heaps of great dance/pop artists:)

bluesman7

I love blues (hence the name) but I also enjoy some neoclassical metal My favorites are Rory Gallagher, Gary Moore, Snowy White, Bugs Henderson, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Johnny Winter, Eric Clapton, Micheal Bloomfield, Albert Collins, Buddy Guy, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Chuck Berry, Deep Purple (especially Steve Morse), Elmore James, Robert Johnson, Jeff Beck, Eric Johnson, Joe Satriani, Jeff Healey, Jimi Hendrix, Mick Taylor, Muddy Waters, R.L. Burnside, Hound Dog Taylor, Rick Derringer, Robben Ford, Roy Buchanon, Van Halen, and I like Al Di Meola especially cause he showed me a few tricks here and there, really awesome guy.

Anathema
The Gathering
Katatonia
Agalloch
Novembers Doom
Theatre of Tragedy
Emperor
Draconian
Chalice
Ulver
Tori Amos
Opeth
Woods of Ypres
Alice In Chains
The Cardigans
Opera IX
Walls of Jericho
Tsunami Bomb
Kristy Thirsk
Rose Chronicles
Lullacry
Green Carnation
My Dying Bride
Flowing Tears
Elegeion
Tristania
Sirenia
The Sins of thy Beloved
Cradle of Filth
Arcturus

regression

evanescence, nirvana, metallica, soulfly, soil, nightwish, lacuna coil, korn, staind, silverchair, red hot chili peppers, dream theater, disturbed, slipknot, opeth, megadeth, system of a down n much more..

The_9th_passenger

bluesman7 said:
I love blues (hence the name) but I also enjoy some neoclassical metal My favorites are Rory Gallagher, Gary Moore, Snowy White, Bugs Henderson, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Johnny Winter, Eric Clapton, Micheal Bloomfield, Albert Collins, Buddy Guy, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Chuck Berry, Deep Purple (especially Steve Morse), Elmore James, Robert Johnson, Jeff Beck, Eric Johnson, Joe Satriani, Jeff Healey, Jimi Hendrix, Mick Taylor, Muddy Waters, R.L. Burnside, Hound Dog Taylor, Rick Derringer, Robben Ford, Roy Buchanon, Van Halen, and I like Al Di Meola especially cause he showed me a few tricks here and there, really awesome guy.

wau! first Johnny Winter fan I've ever met in my life (except my brother in law, who just introduced myself into Winter's music)
I have almost every Winter's record. He came to Barcelona to give a concert and I could have gone... but I did not... BECAUSE THIS FUCKIN SA!! I was scared to go to a concert and it probably will be the only oportunity I got to watch Johnny Winter live :cry:
I like blues very much too, classical blues. Although, I used to like 70's and classic Heavy Metal (Maiden,Judas,AC/DC, first 4 Metallica records...) but seems like I'm a bit tired of it and now I'm very into listening to young female singers like Jewel, Jos Stone, Björk, Alanis Morrisette, Kelly Clarkson etc or even Janis Joplin, Carol king etc of the 70's
My favourites are Jewel and Joss Stone (if any fans here I salute you!)
I don't know.. .seems like my femenine part has made a power strike and defeated the tough rocker I used to be.

Diluted_Acid

I like The 69 Eyes, Ajattara, Amorphis, Anathema, Andromeda, Anthrax, Atmosphere, Beastie Boys, Black Sabbath, The Cars, Cky, Cypress Hill, Dark Moor, Dark Tranquillity, Deftones, Del The Funkee Homosapien, Deltron 3030, Depeche Mode, Devin Townsend, Dimmu Borgir, Evergrey, Fear Factory, FinnTroll, Gomez, Gorillaz, Grinspoon, In Flames, Jerk, Joy Division, Karunesh, Katatonia, KMFDM, Liquid Tension Experiment, Marilyn Manson, The Mekons, Ministry, Muse, My Dying Bride, Nine Inch Nails, Novembre, Now It's Overhead, OOMPH!, Pain Of Salvation, Pantera, Paradise Lost, A Perfect Circle, Ram-Zet, Rammstein, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Rob Zombie, Sevendust, Sigh, Slayer, Soilwork, Spock's Beard, Strapping Yound Lad, Sublime, System Of A Down, Tool, Type O Negative, Ulver, Zyklon.

qipuqipu

This'll sound stupid, but the JCB song makes my cry everytime. In a good way :) (If you come from somewhere other than the UK and haven't heard it, you can here: http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/

Other than that, I like... electronica I guess. Lemon Jelly and Mr. Scruff are my faves. And also d'n'b, and trip hop. Stuff like that.

Nytro

Tool
A Perfect Circle
System of a Down (first two albums)
Godsmack
Metallica
ACDC
Disturbed
Flaw ....just to name a few

cLavain

A few:

Portishead
Haujobb
VNV Nation
Skinny Puppy
Dido
Delerium
Hungry Lucy
Ayria
Beastie Boys
Bjørk
Suzanne Vega
Headscan

Sempfy

I listen to rock and metal music, some which aren't very well known. Such as

Pain Of Salvation
Porcupine Tree
Dream Theater
Tool
A Perfect Circle
Blind Guardian
Kamelot
Metallica
Megadeth
Queensryche
Coldplay
Devin Townsend
Iron Maiden
Jimmy Eat World

Ah yeah, those are the main ones.
:)

Sempfy

Hehe, well, I like him SO FAR. I've only heard the album "Terria", but I LOVE IT, such a great album. 8)

I'll have to look into getting some "Strapping Young Lad" sometime too. :p

DemonDayz

I'm very picky... but...

2Pac
A Global Threat
Black Sabbath
Crossbreed :twisted:
Crystal Method
Deftones
From Autumn to Ashes
George Winston
Gorillaz
Lacuna Coil
Killswitch Engage
Matisyahu
The Misfits
Modest Mouse!!!
Mozart
Paul Oakenfold
Rage Against The Machine
Rammstein!! :twisted:
Red Hot Chili Peppers
System of a Down (There earlier stuff)
Ugly Casanova
Unearth
The White Stripes

Hmm... guess im not that picky, my fave are easily Rammstein, Crossbreed and Modest Mouse/Ugly Casanova (there kinda the same band)

oh and metallica and ac/dc suck! oh... thats probably gonna get some people angry huh? :roll: :p

cherish

I am constantly listening to different music and i could not pick a favorite if i tried to. I just bought Cat Power- You are Free and it's great. I've recently been obsessed with David Bowie and bob dylan's older albums.

What was the last concert anyone's been to?

Anthrax, Nevermore, Trivium, Bullet for my valentine, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dragonforce, Edguy, Gamma Ray, Angra, Yngwie Malmsteen, Disturbed, Roadrunner series, Drowning Pool, GWAR, Killswitch Engage, Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, Avenged Sevenfold, Testament, Megadeth, Nightwish, Saxon, Slayer, Sabaton, Papa Roach, Joe Satriani, Hammerfall, Blink 182, Muse, Thrice, Rise Against....The list goes on and on and on ;D

A truely genre defeating list :p

I could go on forever but a few of my favorites are Broken Social Scene, Sufjan Stevens, Sigur Ros(Anything Icelandic really), Feist, Elliott smith, Arcade Fire, Radiohead, Kings of Convenience, Brian Eno and Devendra Banhart.