Faulty Idromed 4 GS

Gfunk

Hi,

I'm not totally sure but I think my Idromed 4 GS has developed a fault and only feels as though it is working at one end.

Ever since I believed it to be broken I have been unable to stop my sweating.

I have tried contacting both Hybec and the manufacturer but each keeps directing me to the other with no avail unfortunately. I get the feeling that both companies want to sell the product but not offer any after help.

I was wondering if anyone knows a way I can test whether my machine is working correctly. Also has anyone else had success in deal with Hybec etc.

Thanks in advance

HH

how to you mean-only working at one end. When you put your hands in the water can you only feel the current in one hand? I haven't had to deal with hybec myself but it sounds a bit rubbish if there're not giving you any help.

seekinghelp

Yea what do you mean "working at one end?"

I have Idromed 4, and purchased from Markus Bindner - not sure about Hybec.

Generally, in my experience, you feel more of the "pins and needle" effect at the negative end compared to the positive end. Conversely, the positive end will dry the hand/foot quicker compared to the negative end.

Are you rotating polarities? Meaning, is your left and right limbs receiving equal time between the positive and negative ends?

If you're able to get a amperage reading, then I would think both ends would have to work...(?)

Gfunk

Thanks for the reply,

by working at one end I mean that I am only really feeling anything in one tray. I have also noticed that my left hand will feel dry but my right hand/foot always feel clammy.

I am just not sure that it is working as it used to.

I have contacted the manufacturer but they just told me to contact Hybec, pass the parcel I reckon.