Fancy a chat?

runaway

Hello there :)

I've been on and off this site for years, and have made massive progress from where I once was. I now live a pretty 'normal' life, I have a good job and can always force myself to face pretty much anything, but I still have a couple of problems.

As I have spent so much time by my myself over the years I missed out on learning how to be around people, have conversations, have fun, and build relationships. Even though I can go out and be around people, I find it so hard to join in, or just 'be myself'. Also, fear the telephone at work like anything! I still seize up and talk all wobbly :rolleyes:

I think it's down to practice, and because I live on my own and all my friends have moved on/got married etc. I have no one to talk to any more except for my parents... and my dog

So what I was hoping is that there are people in the same situation, who want to get better at talking, who would like to chat over skype? Text chat first maybe then voice? (yeh talking over skype scares the crap out of me too but I want to get over it that bad!)

I have setup a skype account sa_runaway, or just say hello on here

I am 27, male, i'm a designer, into music of the heavier variety, photography, love dogs, video games etc

Thanks for reading, hopefully talk to someone soon! :)