Failing...

anomicdeer

Ok. I'm a senior in high school. I'm wondering why all this is happening to me at this time. I was doing better in 9th grade but now... when it's almost time for me to graduate... my mind isn't doing well. I'm not sure if it's that I am being lazy or is there really something wrong with me. I can't concentrate well enough. I can't even write a 1 page essay for my literature class. I never want to go to school. I use to have perfect attendance but now I don't. I probably be absent in school once every two weeks and I don't even care that I fail my class. The only class I want to pass is my english class so I can graduate.

I just don't get it... I rather do other things I like. I used to read a lot and write my own little stories but I don't understand why I am not doing good in school and I feel that my luck is very bad because of this. I should be trying to get into college and I should have better grades this year but they are actually very very bad.

I feel that everything is too late and I do feel like giving up on everything. Maybe not life... I just want to be alone away from all the work. But that is pretty much I have to do to live.

I'm thinking about talking to my doctor and I want to see if the anxiety pills will work for me. I want to live, I don't want to give up.