FACIAL BLUSHING - TELEVISION PROGRAMME - PARTICIPANT NEEDED

topical

Do you suffer from blushing ? Do you know why you blush ? Are you UK based ? Would you be interested in participating in a short factual programme for the BBC (The ONE SHOW) to try and find out why you blush? Are you available in the next couple of weeks (April 2008) to film for one day with a leading blushing consultant ?
If so please reply to this link with your email address, location and a brief synopsis of your problem.

Ihateit

I would be interested however with blushing/social anxiety filming would be a no go.

topical

filming

I am afraid we do no need the particiapnt to be on film to talk with the consultant about their blushing problem/issues.

Ihateit

Re: filming

topical said:
I am afraid we do no need the particiapnt to be on film to talk with the consultant about their blushing problem/issues.

Well to be quite honest you got a mission on your hands.

jamie1088

I'm on the same boat as everyone else, showing my beetroot mug on the TV would be the biggest humiliation ever. If my face was blanked and my voice distorted I would be well up for it. Anything to raise the profile about this condition!

BTW Adrian Chiles is a legend, would love to meet him!

HH

you've got a challenge there. I couldn't do it as the embarrasment would be way too much and my head would probably explode-so that's a no from me.

jdj

Arh i have this problem and i was living in the Uk last year for 14 months until september 2007, but now I am back in Australia, pity i am not still there otherwise i would definately be interested in bieng involved.
I'm actually going to hypnotherapy today to discuss problem and if that doesnt work i am going to try Cognitive behavioural technique.

topical

thank you

Thank you anyhow.
If anyone does change their mind, please let me know your email address in a private message.
many thanks

nikoniko

this thread made me smile

Hilarious thread. I'm sure the offer is well meant but no thanks. Please let us know if the program is ever done.