Facial Blushing Cured /No more flushing!!

Santiago1

Hi guys,
I suffered from flushing/blushing for a long time, I can even remember the first day this nightmare started, in the beginning it didn’t affect me at all due to the fact that I didn’t know my condition till I found it. When I realize about it, it got worse; this is something that actually gets worse as you focus on it, kind of weird, isn’t it? I tried many things you guys can’t even imagine, I tried therapies, going to the psychologist, buying products, taking pills for anxiety, but nothing worked.
All these things just help you out to live with it, but none of the things I mentioned above eradicated the extreme blushing, it’s sad to see many people saying that they’ve tried everything and nothing worked for them, `cause it feels the same way I did, it seems that no matter what you do, you’ll continue blushing. However; what you guys don’t know is that there is actually a cure for this, you might know or not, but this is called ETS. GUYS, I tried ETS and my blushing disappeared, completely, Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (ETS) is a surgical procedure in which a portion of the sympathetic nerve trunk in the thoracic region is destroyed. ETS is used to treat focal hyperhidrosis, facial blushing. If you want to know more about it, Google it!
So this finally worked for me, you guys can’t imagine how good I'm feeling these days, my social phobia and the anxiety disappeared too, I don’t blush anymore, under any circumstance.
If you have questions about it, you can get in touch with me: skype: santiago.mancera4 WhatsApp: +573113847786.
I went through this surgery in my home country, which is Colombia, but this surgery is available everywhere.
:)