Face Saver Gel??

sequence

Hi,

Has anyone tried Neat face saver gel? I know there is a thread from 2009 but I was just wondering if anyone has tried it recently. If so, is it effective?

I suffer from facial hh. Like everyone on this forum I have tried to find many a solution.

I'm sick of dripping in sweat in only 8 degrees weather.

Thanks in advance.

Welsh89

I have tried it before along with odaban. Didn't do me much good and started to give a funny texture when it mixed with my sweat on my forehead. However it was during the summer and it was like 30+C.

Ive just started propantheline, tried it yesterday and went for a meal and sat next to a radiator that was on full blast, and it seemed to work pretty well. Not sure if it was just psychological though, either way im very happy!

jay77

Have you tried witch hazel on your face? I have not tried it on my face, but I used it on my back and it worked pretty well. Also, I heard that it is supposed to work best on your face. I got a bottle at CVS for around 5 dollars.

sequence

Thanks for the response guys. I've tried witch hazel before, looking at a bottle of it right now, unfortunately it didn't do much for me. Might have to look into this propantheline.