F*** I'm confused what the hell

Silentknight

Ok a year ago I fell for this girl hard but we never got the chance to date because she decided out of the blue she wanted nothing to do with me and left me sorta broken well today she sent me a message asking me how I am what I've been up to. What the hell it's been over a year and I was just starting to get over it and now this don't get me wrong it is good to hear from her but then again it brings back the pain I felt from her leaving.

That's a little odd. I think you should give it a thought whether you have it in you to forgive her for the sudden cut-off, and accept her as a friend again. In which case, you could just continue talking to her like nothing happened.

If you still feel sore about it (which would be very understandable), but do want to fix your friendship with her, it is fully in your right to tell her that she hurt you, and request an apology. From there you can try to salvage whatever is left of your friendship.

But if it's really too painful, you can decide to stop talking to her. Which is a drastic decision, but when extreme emotions are involved this is sometimes the best choice. If you do choose for this last option, I'd suggest you tell her personally (over a E-mail or Text (the best would be over phone, but that's a bit scary I imagine)).

Of course, these are merely suggestions. ;3

Last edited:

Ritta

Oi! Guys are a mystery too. :rolleyes:
Anyway, what Blackpuma said sounds about right. If you don't think you can get over what she did to you, then at least confront her and ask her why.

Silentknight

That's a little odd. I think you should give it a thought whether you have it in you to forgive her for the sudden cut-off, and accept her as a friend again. In which case, you could just continue talking to her like nothing happened.

If you still feel sore about it (which would be very understandable), but do want to fix your friendship with her, it is fully in your right to tell her that she hurt you, and request an apology. From there you can try to salvage whatever is left of your friendship.

But if it's really too painful, you can decide to stop talking to her. Which is a drastic decision, but when extreme emotions are involved this is sometimes the best choice. If you do choose for this last option, I'd suggest you tell her personally (over a E-mail or Text (the best would be over phone, but that's a bit scary I imagine)).

Of course, these are merely suggestions. ;3

Thank You
I will most likely use one of your suggestions, as to which one I'm not sure I think I need a bit more time to clear my head and figure out whether I will or even can forgive her for what happend so far the conversation between us has been harmless we haven't spoken about the past at all but I am worried that if the past does come back up it may be too painful for me I was a mess after she left and have just started to get better. I guess I will just have to see how the conversation goes. :confused: