Extreme Nervousness + Avoidance = ?????

TooShyShy

Is it that the person DOES NOT like you or care to know you at all OR is that they are attracted to you physically and afraid of rejection at some point?

mmmm

I reckon it's both. If they like you it'll be the 1st scenario, if they don't, it'll be the second.

NothingElseMatters

Is it that the person DOES NOT like you or care to know you at all OR is that they are attracted to you physically and afraid of rejection at some point?

it depends on my mood and how i wanna see things.if i am in a bad mood everyone will go to the first category but somedays when i feel a little optimistic some people fall in the second category

how about you TooShyShy?

TooShyShy

I don't avoid anything or anyone really..thats not my thing, but when i like someone i get VERRRRRY NERVOUS and i try to put my best foot forward, being shy by nature...its always been hard for me to initiate anything with men so at times I just get very quiet and am unable to talk to the person :( the problem is if they are as shy or even shyer (possibly having SA) IT JUST MAKES IT ALL THE MORE DIFFICULT.

I do get better as i know the person and feel more comforatble.