Exploring the Relationship Between Social Anxiety and Traumatic Social Experiences

teale20m

I am a graduate student in clinical psychology looking for volunteers to participate in my M.A. thesis research that is examining the relationship between social anxiety and traumatic social experiences.

Participants are required to complete a set of anonymous web-based questionnaires that should take between 30-60 minutes (depending on past experiences).

Participating in this research will help improve understanding of social anxiety disorder and the consequences of negative social experiences like peer victimization and cyberbullying.

Participants need to experience social anxiety, live in North America, and be between the ages of 18-25.

To participate or find out more about the study, please follow the link below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/negative_social_experiences

Participation is anonymous, but you can contact the researchers if you have questions (detailed contact information can be found by following the link).

This study has been reviewed and received approval through the Research Ethics Board, University of Regina.

Thank you for your support! And feel free to spread the word about this project!

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I'm not anyone's experiment to study.
For all I know you could be some crackpot posing as a graduate student.
Anyway, I'm willy wonka and I own a chocolate factory.

Nice to meet you.