experiences with secure wipes

jennarb

ok, so i want to try secure wipes but i'm not sure which strength i should use. i've heard of people using the wipes and having their skin crack:eek: oh my. def. not a good thing since i need to use the wipes EVERYWHERE including my face. that would definitely not be cute to have cracking skin on my face.

so, for the people that sweat a lot (ex. that can sweat through jeans) what strength percent do you use?

I have tried the 3% secure wipes on my scalp and neck. It works well but I find it don't last long.. 2 days at most for me. I only use them when I have a major event. Like a party, church, any type of social setting with a lot of people. I haven't experience any cracking skin. It does make my head dry, but I just use coco butter or lotion. It also makes my throat very dry. I have to drink water all day. My sweating is not as bad as you explain, but I would start with with the 3% and see how that goes. You can always move up, but if you start out with something too strong it would be a waste if you have to throw them out, they are kinda expensive.. Hope this helps.

gg1101

i've tried 3% on my forehead and scalp, really rubbing the shit in. didn't find they did much.

wibbze2

Does everyone experience the dry mouth with secure wipes? - I'm not sure i'd want that as a side effect...

tbanner523

I read somewhere that you should use the secure wipes at night, before you go to bed. I used to do it in the morning, or when I was already sweating. I just ordered 4%, so I will see how it goes on my forehead.

bigchris

I presume the people that have had their skin crack don't moisturise or drink enough water, do both them and you might be alright.