Excuse me while I ramble

FaymeLevy

Hey all! Social phobic trying to "act normal" as a way to get a little better, and now my mother has a HOTT guest in the same room right now and I am forcing myself to stay even though im really nervous, so im typing this just as a way to distract myself from the nervousness...i hope you dont mind. He's selling insurance...lol a hott guy in my living room talking about cancer..hmm...lmfao

redlady

Hi - First what does 'imfao' stand for?
And no - don't mind at all - ramble on and on and on.................
Acting normal exhaustes me.
Good stuff in getting yourself to stay - i'd be out of their like a shot.

paul

redlady - it's Lmfao, it means laughing my f***ing ass off :)

kind of a more extreme version of lol :D

Bexi

I never feel nervy round fit/hot men! I just wink at them and then ur in control hehehe

FaymeLevy

LOL I never had any luck with men..my best relationship was a guy who would come over every summer to make out with me, then pretend it never happened. :/

FaymeLevy

LOL he moved on from Cancer, and then started talking about broken hearts..i think he was hitting on my mother *gag* it worked, she's buying from him...of course, she is buying for herself and not for me...she keeps saying "I am going to get it just for me cuz I am the major breadwinner" grrr...she buys for herself and dont ever use it, me who needs it, never gets it

FaymeLevy

LOL! He finally left, and mom said "you only stayed cuz he's cute..too bad he's married" and has not stopped talking about him since he left :/

FaymeLevy

lol see there ya have it! i feel like an old maid at 22 LOL ;) Spinster daughter who lives with her mother LOL I tried living with a girlfriend once, but she annoyed me beyond belief. ;)