Everyone looks so normal!

I checked out the PhotoAlbum...I don't really know what I was expecting, but I was really struck by how happy and relaxed most people look! :eek:

Boundless

When i had my picture taken i wasnt exactly relaxed heh,but yes we all look normal...well for the most part :?

kiwi

I was very surprised when I looked as well. Not only is everyone normal-looking, but a lot of people are very good-looking!

I guess I was expecting people to be more average-looking which is what I tend to associate with SA. I guess I'm wrong!

scatmantom

I just had a look at every1. Totally normal looking people, and some hot birds as well :D

i tried to upload a photo of the scatman (ME) but i couldnt log in :(

I want to put up a picture, but I'd be so embarassed :oops: if anyone I know ever saw me up here...maybe someday.

I commend all the brave people in the PhotoAlbum! :!:

kiwi

introvert said:
Check this out people, especially girls:

http://demo.fb.se/e/girlpower/ad/

Go down to the link that says retouch ad. Then wait for it to load.

I actually think the original picture looks better! After the retouch, she looks a bit fake.

Either way, she's still hot before and after the retouching!

I think what makes more of a difference to women's looks is makeup. Have you seen models/celebrities without their makeup? Makeup can turn an average looking woman into a hot babe!

black_mamba

kiwi said:
Makeup can turn an average looking woman into a hot babe!

:lol: But what if it started to rain and the make up wasn't water proof?

Great links worrydoll and introvert!

Yep everyone looks normal, but what does normal mean? I'm pretty weird looking, great big ball of fuzzy hair, crappy skin and a crooked nose, but hey, thats normal too. :D

kkidd8

lost souls

I think everyone looked pretty good but i found you could tell there are some lost and lonely souls out there. Some people had a look of sadness and sorrow which i can relate too. Just my opinion.

Angie_05

Re: lost souls

kkidd8 said:
I think everyone looked pretty good but i found you could tell there are some lost and lonely souls out there. Some people had a look of sadness and sorrow which i can relate too. Just my opinion.

And now everyone is thinking, "Oh gosh is that me? I hope not."

blight

I too would worry someone would recognize me. What do other people think who added their picture? That they don't care if someone recognizes their picture, or that they don't think anyone will?

CeCe

doesn't it always seem like people who are shy are also goodlooking? I mean if u watch those dating shows....the person always picks the person with the best personality...but they tend to not look as pretty as the other more quiet ppl...i guess that way the person would be more balanced in qualities
yea idk but has anyone ever noticed that?