Ever try EMDR?

Quiet Angel

Well, I'm failing my college classes due to poor academic performance. *Attention Deficit Disorder totally sucks!* I lived in a college dorm and have made no friends whatsoever throughout all the years I've attended college. Moved out a few days ago because I couldn't bear the loneliness. Cried everyday. Living with parents now ::(: On the outside, I display confidence, optimism, acknowledgment...I tried reaching out, joined extracurricular clubs, everything... no click or connection. My social phobia does not help one bit. Has college have been the best years of my life? No. But I do love the education.

Anyway, the point of all this? I am going in for EMDR therapy. I wanted to bring this up in case if any of you could benefit from it. I'll post a link: EMDR Therapy, EMDR Therapists,EMDR information,PTSD

They basically dig through your past and find the root of all your anxiety, anger, or whatever you're suffering from. I sincerely hope it benefits you if you decide to go through with EMDR. I hope it can help me.