Ever thought about this...............?????

uk_27

People with S.A dislike having attention drawn to them and being the center of attention. Yet, because they are soooo quiet and shy (and red!) they stcik out like a sore thumb!! I am probably known as "the weirdest person at work" because of my fear of S.A. Ironic!!

missquiet

yeah i use to have a friend that told everyone behind my back that i'm a big snob and that the reason i'm so quiet and don't talk is for attention. :roll:

DYiNG-iNSiDE

ya i kno in class i just try 2 stay unoticed but that back fires on me cuz the teacher will ask me questions trying 2 get me 2 talk and so will the kids and by that time my face is like a tomato which makes it all the worst.

Y

People around me keep asking me "What are you ashamed of, you got nothing to be ashamed.", i guess the answer is that, im ashamed of being ashamed all the time...

Its a vicious circle i cant break, do i make sense? :/

maggie

uk_27 said:
People with S.A dislike having attention drawn to them and being the center of attention. Yet, because they are soooo quiet and shy (and red!) they stcik out like a sore thumb!! I am probably known as "the weirdest person at work" because of my fear of S.A. Ironic!!
hey uk_27...yeah...i can relate to that totally...i am probably also considered the weirdest person at work..cause i'm so quiet and quirky...and i get that look, you know..like.."what the fuck is up with her" look..and at my work..i'm definitely the only quiet one there :!:

steve1

cutefluffykitten said:
i couldnt give a shit what people think of me anymore

im numb to there opinions of me....

i have been through enough torment...and...

ok...here is what i think it is that has changed me

when you go through a lot of pain and hurt...you realise that what other people think of you......is not what life is about
good shout i totally agree with your comment and to be honest were in a totally 2 faced world so if there not talking about us they will be talking about someone else.......so enjoy life and dont let them sad people get you down.

steve1

maggie said:
uk_27 said:
hey uk_27...yeah...i can relate to that totally...i am probably also considered the weirdest person at work..cause i'm so quiet and quirky...and i get that look, you know..like.."what the fuck is up with her" look..and at my work..i'm definitely the only quiet one there :!:
...loud people are normally a sign of insecurity....whats so bad about being quiet and shy? FUCK THEM (excuse my french).We are all equal and deserve respect....funny that the pisstaking bullies get the respect its just human nature.