Ever felt you've been deserted by friends?

recluse

I do. Five years ago this girl who i had feeling for said that she loved me and would never forget me (as a friend as she is engaged) anyway after a few months of hanging around she got more distant. I spent months helping her with her university art work for her final year. In the final year show which i had been invited too she virtually ignored me throughout the evening and instead mingled with her new university friends. She knew i was shy yet she left me on my own. Since then she has kept me at arms length and she never texts me o'r anything, yet she is really friendly with other people (i've seen this on facebook). She broke the promise of being there for me, and i feel that she treats me like our friendship never existed...I feel invisible....I bet she would not care if i died! I just can't get the aching feeling i have in my heart to go away. I feel angry towards her, all i can think about her is that she is a self centered bitch!

Why does no one keep loyal to me? I have had internet friends who stop sending me messages after four o'r five. What's wrong with me?

arjuna

I was best friends with someone and suddenly without any explanation, he completely ignored me and went with a new group. That really hurt because I thought that there was something wrong with me, but there was nothing wrong. Those people who start ignoring you for no reason after you had been friends are retarded. Find somebody else.