Ever discovered a new talent?

AsPerIn

Anyone ever discover a new talent just by chance???
Oddly enough I found i can paint, i'm not half bad. This discovery has sparked a sudden interest in art, i've been sketching for weeks. Incidently it has aslo jolted my confidence level, nice perk. Takes the mind off of atleast some issues.

Boundless

Not sure if this fits in lol,i used to be so scared of the phone,and now i can hold 5 and a half hour convos and its great,also found out not long ago im smart and with a kick up the ass can achieve much much more than i am :D

redlady

Natural ability - aptitude - mmmmmmmm.... i'm pretty artistic, but don't have much of a taste for it these days. Noone i have ever played at connect four can beat me - sing it for me Freddy.
Oh these were not discovered by chance - well, 'the possibility of anything happening' - there is a possibility of anything happening just by living your life - so yeah i did. Oh yeah but there not real talents - oh jesus christ can't you let yourself have anything.

blubs

When I was younger I had a go at shooting targets for tetrathlon...and found I was an excellent shot :)
I'm also pretty good at darts..which is kind of a similar thing

paul

Not really much of a talent but I've discovered that I am quite good at imitating people's voices :?

pitkreet

I discovered Peter Andre.

Oh wait, did you say talent?

I wasn't going to tell you where I discovered him, but he shouldn't have been in the ladies toilets.

sensitive

well, i discovered that i have a talent (at least i hope so :D ) i think i could be a great leader. i just came to this country, it's a very poor country i feel if i would be their president i have done much for them. i am rather an idealist so i believe i can provide great ideas to improve people's lives, i just need an opportunity to do my job (yeah my job)

believe me guys, i wouldn't be satisfied even if i were a multi-millionaire coz life has no meaning being wealthy while half of people around the world live by $1 daily.

so my ambition is to be a successful politician to lead a revolution.

this post may has no sense to some people but i don't care, i believe my mission in this world is to improve people's lives.