Eurovision

GIOLANDA

Hello guys,I'm a Eurovision fan so let me ask you:
Did you like the way that Greece organized the Eurovision song-contest?
Do you agree with the monsters winning the competition? Personally,I'm very angry with that,because they wanted to advertize Satanism.
Which song did you like most? I liked Rumania very much as well as Norway.

LA-girl

Hi Giolanda!

I was a fan of the Eurovision Song Contest too some years ago. If not for the music, which I personally find a bit tasteless, but more for the total crazy package. In my opinion it has turned into a freak show and I still watch some of it just for the fun of it.

I don't know which country it was, but I found the ones who sang/shouted: "We are the winners" to be quite fun! Also the guys who sang a capella without instruments and with this weird doll! :lol:

About the Finnish who won...to be honest I did not find them intimidating at all! :twisted: :lol: They could not have been any less frightening if you ask me. If someone find them amusing then that's their affair I guess.... To me they were just plain out silly!

Btw....good to hear that someone liked Norways contribution!
:wink:

GIOLANDA

So,LA-girl,you live in Norway,right? Congratulations,you had a great song.

Zosima,do you mean the presenter,Sakis Rouvas? What is the incident you are referring to,I didn't understand.

dzerklis

LA-girl said:
Also the guys who sang a capella without instruments and with this weird doll! :lol:

those were latvians, itd be better they didnt take part in that bullshit i must admit.

BrokenSmile

GIOLANDA said:
Which song did you like most? I liked Rumania very much as well as Norway.

Yeah, i liked Romania too and i'lld prefered to win Russia instead of Finland.
But Finland bringted something new, original and that's why they had get so many votes.

LA-girl

GIOLANDA wrote:
So,LA-girl,you live in Norway,right? Congratulations,you had a great song.

Yup yup, i live in Norway and not Los Angeles as many obviously have assumed. The reason I call myself LA-girl are because of my initials.. :wink: I'm going to LA in August though if that counts? :lol:

Dzerklis wrote (World cup-thread) -I'm out of posts again! :x :
hei LA-girl, did you notice Latvia won Norway with 4:2 in world ice hockey championships last week?

Aaaa...no I did not notice that! :cry: Well well, as long as we win the world cup it doesn't matter all that much....(LOL!) :lol:

GIOLANDA

Zosima said:
GIOLANDA said:
Zosima,do you mean the presenter,Sakis Rouvas? What is the incident you are referring to,I didn't understand.
I don't know his name, but I'm talking about when the votes were being submitted, & they went to this Dutchman who gave Sakis(?) his phone number, after Sakis(?) had guessed it would be 696969. - Remember?!

dzerklis said:
LA-girl said:
Also the guys who sang a capella without instruments and with this weird doll!
those were latvians, itd be better they didnt take part in that bullshit i must admit.
- I thought they were (comparatively) good!!
Oh.yes,I remembered it now. That was funny! Note that there were rumors here in Greece that Sakis is a gay too,but I don't know if it's true. Maybe is because he put a skirt once,while singing.