ETS Surgery No Side Effects!

surfsider

I got an email from a Dr. in Tawain who claims he can cure hand and feet sweating with no compensatory sweating. Look what he said.

I have performed sympathetic procedures to treat many different disorders or diseases
on more than 8000 people for more than 20 years.

At the beginning of three or four years, I found that
a good surgeon should not pay attention only to cure a disorder or disease,
while pay nothing more to avoid side effect after surgical procedures,
especially on people with sympathetic disorders.

Inappropriate procedure also can cure hyperhidrosis but
surely induce severe side effect on some people.
The most famous one is reflex (compensatory) sweating.

I insisted to use the term "reflex",
absolutely not a "compensatory" mechanism
after sympathetic surgery.

Because ETS on facial blushing without any sweating problem
will induce severe reflex sweating reaction on body, hips or thighs.
I found out the mechanism and emphasized the importance of concept of reflex
but so many surgeons in the world ignored my findings.

And so many surgeons still use inappropriate procedure to treat sympathetic disorders,
for this sake, side effect is induced more and more.

Because, I noted that, there are some incidence of psychic disorders in
people with ANS (Autonomic Nervous System) disorders.
Sympathetic disorder is absolutely a kind of ANS disorders,
especially on people with facial blushing.

Some people feel not good to sweat, even it is only a small amount only;
while somebody not.
It is very difficult to explain why some people feel good but some people feel so bad
on the same condition.
Actually, there's nothing to say feelings of people.

For this sake, I designed new tech (clamping method) and
set Lin-Telaranta classification of sympathetic disorders from
my large series of investigation in sympathetic surgery.
I first proposed the importance of my classification in ISSS in Finland.

Dr. Telaranta is on of my best friends in the world,
he is probably the first people that understood the importance of my classification,
for this sake, he asked my permission to add his name behind me in the classification.

Under my procedure by the rule of classification,
no reflex sweating is guaranteed after sympathetic procedure for cure of pure hand sweating.
I call hand (with or without armpit) sweating and foot sweating as pure hyperhidrosis
just like your condition.
Garanteed surgical result is expected without any side effect.

Many people asked how I can find out this mechanism.
Action of ANS (sweating center in hypothalamus) is like electric circuit,
there are input and output of impulse (neurotransmitters: ACE and NE and neuropeptides),
in-and-out nervous impulses become a perfect and normal circuit in human body,
speak in simple word,
its reaction is just like thyroid function in human body:
T3 and T4 elevate, then TSH reduces;
T3 and T4 reduce, then TSH elevates.

Some people have very special reaction ( I mean, negative side effect)
when the normal ANS circuit is broken after inappropriate sympathetic procedure.
Because inappropriate procedure can block the normal circuit interaction of
neurotransmitters including ACE, NE and neuropeptides,
which have influences to human mind, and then
changes (something different) in mind is found
on some people after an inappropriate sympathetic procedure.

I found it more than 15 years ago, so
I said, hyperhidrosis is a kind of psychic disorders
when I was invited to speak a lecture in TOKYO Medical and Dental University about 10 years ago.

Most of reflex sweating (around 90.0%) show so nothing
but surgeon should keep it in mind,
everytime when the side effect make people feel not good,
it becomes endless especially on the people
when they feel worse and worse.

Though only 5.0% of people are suffered from this sufferings,
it become as a disaster by internet spreading.

The procedure was banned in Sweden, yes I knew it.
I don't think it is a necessary response to sympathetic procedure.
Because, hyperhidrosis disturbs more people in social life, studing or learning, ...
Don't you think so?

Finnaly, I promise,
my procedure can cure your hand sweating without side effect.
Don't hesitate to E-mail me when you need more information.

Regards

Chien-Chih Lin

Do any of you believe this????

ultrafrost

hey, surfsider, why you are now considering ETS surgery. Does Idromed 5 GS no longer work for you?
I am now doing my own iontophoresis treatment, unfortunaly, my hands still sweat after 12 sessions.

Stuckwithme

Once again, I wouldn't trust the opinion of the surgeon to a 100% because it is pure business for him. He makes good money on this so what do you expect him to say? Of course he is going to paint you a nice picture of how wonderful everything is. Even if for some amazing reason he can perform ETS without compensatory sweating, which I don't believe, there are still a large number of other bad side effects that could occure. Who wants to walk around with impotence for the rest of their lives for example?

Also, I never seen ETS as a cure, because it is not. Just because you clamp a nerve doesn't mean your HH is cured, it is only a more permanent treatment because your nervous system is still messed up and the brain is still trying to send these signals. The body will still try to send these signals and that is why nerves do regenerate and sweating may come back.

Stuckwithme

The truth is that it is banned in the country of its origin, Sweden. I suppose they have good reasons for it. The truth is also that it probably does help a lot of people but there is also a large number of people that have their lives ruined so it is a great risk or russian roulette if you will. In my opinion that is not acceptable. No one reacts in the same way to this procedure so no one really knows how it will affect you. The nervous system is a very complex thing that we do not fully understand yet and to just clamp and cut a nerve like that is in my opinion crazy. I'd rather see that they would try to find a real cure in form of pills because clamping nerves is not a cure.

If you are desperate I can see why you would wanna do this and that is basically what these doctors make money on.

Alvinsduckie

just go have ETS , you have asked the same questions over and over. we tried to inform you of side effects in the yuku forum (which you were banned from)

you dont want to apply logic to this operation,..same questions over and over.

so just go have the operation done so you wont wonder anymore.

JohnSwead

I'm not sure how any doctor can guarantee no side effects with any surgery. Anytime surgery is involved there are certain risks involved no matter the procedure. I'm always nervous when someone makes a claim like this.

surfsider

Yeah well people here on these anti-ETS sites probably only make up the 5% of people that are unhappy with the procedure. The truth is no one knows. There could be thousands out there who had ETS and have not looked back or had no side effects. I agree that the nervous system being tampered with doesn't make sense initially, but it sounds like its the only sure way to get rid of the problem. If this surgery was so bad don't you think they would of stopped it by now? How would they have the right to continue doing this surgery if it was hurting more people than helping??

Stuckwithme

Like I told you, it is banned in Sweden. Why other countries allows it to go on, I cannot answer, but I know Sweden is very advanced in medicine and we have strict control. ETS was banned because too many were unhappy, a few even lost their lives and for some life was ruined forever. Also, there is a great issue with the fact that no one knows what it does to the nervous system and which the long term side effects are.

I am not surprised though that ETS is allowed in some countries. I think the ignorance is huge and there is much money to be made in this industry. It's a desperate action for desperate people and I am sure it helps many but again, no one knows the long term effects, no one knows how YOU will react to the surgery, no one knows nothing about what it does to the nervous system.

If you want to call it anti-ETS, well fine, I don't care, but personally I think it's only common sense being used. If you want to do it, then do it, no one is going to stop you, but if you want us all to believe that ETS is all good, then forget it. I think people today are way too well-read and smart to believe anything. That's my opinion.

And in the end ETS is NOT a cure. It doesn't cure HH at all. It's only a work around.

Last edited:

cm123

It is true that in Taiwan more ETS surgeries have been done then anywhere else in the world. I would like to know if this doctor is legit.

Aliasd

If you can get ionto thing to work then you will only have to maintenance once every week.

Not worth ETS surgery IMO