Escitalopram

westminster

I've been on Escitalopram for only a week now, but have already felt significant improvement. Not only blushing less, but feeling generally happier about talking to people, picking up the phone etc. Side effects have been minimal, certainly less sever than with Paxil. Will keep you guys updated.

TubalCain

I've been on Escitalopram for only a week now, but have already felt significant improvement. Not only blushing less, but feeling generally happier about talking to people, picking up the phone etc. Side effects have been minimal, certainly less sever than with Paxil. Will keep you guys updated.

Good to hear. If it only partially cures your blushing after 1-2 months I recommend seeing if you can up the dosage since that may totally cure the blushing.

BlackKids

I was on it for a few months a few months back. I personally think it made a massive difference and helped me to overcome my anxieties, over the fear anyway.
The only side effect I had were sexual issues. I say a problem, I could go all night lol Shame that wore off after 4 weeks or so

westminster

How has it been going with the blushing episodes??? How is the medication holding up?

It's still going well. I just feel happier, and it's hard to feel happy and anxious at the same time, which means less blushing. Only one bad blushing attack since I've been on Escitalopram, and have been able to reduce propranolol / valium combination too.

The above poster lists the only significant side effect! I too feel like a stallion between the sheets, until I get tired!