errr, do I have OCD, or is it something else?

This one is reallllly weird, and right now I dunno why but...

I can't go anywhere near my mom, or hear her voice or something, or I'll freak out and if I see her, I'll start usually scratching my face a little, and then move on... If I hear her voice, I'll plug my ears, and if I can't, I'll usually moan so that I can hear it less. Uh, if I go on vacation when she ISN'T there, I'll have no such behavior, unless she calls or something. With items she uses/owns, I will definately not want to touch them, unless I HAVE to, or if it's an accident.

Um, I have a councilor, she's the first person who suggested I had OCD... But uh... every time she asks me stuff like "what do you think will happen when you hear her voice" or "what will happen if you touch her" I never have an answer.

What really bothers me the most, is that my dad gos on like "we've been working this for a year, come on already." kinda... and it's like... no... it won't get solved in a certain amount of time that's convenient for you... no.

So errr, do I have OCD, is it a really weird one... is it something else, or am I just messed up in the head? >:

Oh and also! I took pills for it, but they never did do anything, they still insist that I take them... But I don't. Even a doctor told me they don't work. (They being my parents) It's not a very heavy drug, um, I think it's for depression or something.

also, my parents are christian.. about a while later then a year ago I faked being atheist so I could stop going to church... But I thought about it and I was all "whoa... atheism makes sense." But a while later I ended up being agnostic, which is what I am today!

Last edited:

getbornagain

That is pretty ****ed up. I find 100% of the time the question "Do I have OCD" is asked, the answer is yes.

Yes it is OCD. Do you never talk to her or what?