England are Thru

upyourspeed

That goal was amazing! I was thinking... is it in, is it out, is it in, is it out but it was IIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN!

Woooooooo!

Quixote

scatmantom said:
YAAAAAAAAY

Its comin home its comin home its comin
footballs comin home!

You mean the english team is going home soon? :twisted:

Just joking, I wish the best of luck to the tough english. Perhaps they'll meet our team in the final, who knows...

loneEAGLE

:evil: the worst officals in the history of sports,bump into someone yellow card,complain red card.im rooting for australia to will win the cup..witch of course wont happen as brazil will win yet again.

Scottish_Player

sad_kat said:
ha ha yassss :D
I'm English but live in Scotland, you can imagine what people are like up here :x
I'm cheesing SO much!!

Iam Scottish and live in Scotland and the people up here are right behind England to win :p :lol:

Quixote

loneEAGLE said:
:evil: the worst officals in the history of sports,bump into someone yellow card,complain red card.im rooting for australia to will win the cup..witch of course wont happen as brazil will win yet again.

oops, australia is out too after playing with us...such a pity :) :twisted:

kattness

i feel really gutted for australia..... damn refs at this thing :evil: !!

im so surprised we are even through to the quarters, im thinking 2-1 portugal..

boodizm

We were robbed!!! :( :( :(

All south-american final it looks like. Great goal though by Beckham. Gl to the poms.

Quixote

boodizm said:
We were robbed!!! :( :( :(

Bah, don't think so, really. I mean, honestly, which do you think was the strongest team. We don't complain when you beat us badly at rugby games, after all! :wink:

Anyhow, Italy-Ukraine just played and the score was 3-0! Yes, yes, it's all fault of the referee of course :)

Germany is next... (that will be a great epic match, it always is when we play against germany, for some reason...) Any germans here, by the way?

nedkelly

I think most people who saw the game against italy, would agree that australia were very unlucky. Not just that i am an australian, but there aint no way that was a free kick penalty shot in the last few minutes.
I guess that's why i don't like the game most of the time...to much interference from referee's/umpires. It really wrecks what could be a great game.

Quixote

Victorious at last! 8)

Not that I cared that much in truth, but still, it was nice to beat our slightly self confident french cousins... :)