Energy Psychology

romeno82

a useful usage to defeat anxiety responses ist tapping cause and effect.

ex:

even t. during talking someone can see my social awkwardness and think that im weird and then afterwards tells everyone about it,...

even t. everyone get to know that im weird and then they will avoid me,...
(substitute it wit shy, awkward, anxious,...)

aldebe

To be honnest first week i totally get rid of anxiety, phobia....

I see it reduced day by day... Thank you so much for that week..!! Can't believe it worked..!!

But now i go back my anxiety... No energy too, always sad, can't talk, i don't even want talk to the people..

romeno82

thats often the case. its simply that there are more issues that needs to be addressed. until you dont clear them, anxiety will come back.

my suggestion:
be patient, be aware of your toughts and tap them
be persistent
be more specific
use the right words to describe the feeling

and use first this frase(very important):

even t. i will never get over this social phobia,...

Icecube

Thanks MTHill for the advice.

I sometimes try EFT, but have difficulties with feeling what I ought to be feeling. I'm the type of person who can explain my own and others problems very well, but apparently there is a part of me that is making me believe that it's justified to keep holding on to that anxiety. It must be unconsciously, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it, right?

Anyway, i'll try these sentences out and will try to feel it and see what it gives.

MThill

Wow,

Great explanation, of the EFT protocol, romeno82. For all the doubters out there though, I challenge you to put EFT to the test. If it doesn't work. I might be able to give you a few pointers. Download the free manual listed in my signature. Or follow the guidelines above. What have you really got to lose, aside from your conviction that it doesn't work?

MThill

Icecube said:
One more thing: how do you do the collarbone breathing technique?

I wrote a new post under self help, entitled Collar Bone Technique. Give it a shot and then a couple of rounds of EFT. Remember that every issue can have many aspects and just keep doing EFT untill you have dealt witth each one.

aldebe

You hit exactly right things... These are explains me..!!

Whenever i start conversation, someone whispers me ..

"You now going to blow.. " " You almost shit in this conversation" "Don't continue" "You can't talk with this girl" "He/she better than you" "Look at her, look at you??? "

romeno82 said:
even t. people see that im self-conscious,i...

even t. people see my panic (in social situations), i...

even t. people can recognize my insecurity when talking,i...

even t. people see me disoriented,i...

even t. people see that i lose the control of me,i...

even t. people recognize my anxiety,i...

even t. people see my awkwardness,i...

even t. people think im insane cos of how i behave,i...

even t. people discover my embarrassing secret that im social phobic,i...

even t. people recognize that im shy,i...

even t. people see how i lose control and start to panic,i...

even t. people see that i cant handle myself in social situations,i...

even t. people see that im unattractive, ugly, introverted, embarrassed,...

even t. people think that im a pervert, a maniac, a nerd, a weird guy, jack the ripper