end it all

Meow

Hey JoJo, corrinaelizabeth

What's wrong with you guys?

I don't know you and you don't know me, But I don't want you feeling that way... I've been there so many times before, and i'm gunna be there again, I know it but you have to DO something about it. Don't just be content to feel like crap.

You can't just magically change whatever is wrong deep inside, you can't just focus on it and fix it.. temporarily maybe.

I have started seeing a therapist and she was talking about Cognative Behaviour therapy, i'm not sure exactly how it works yet but she said something about changing thought patterns and perceptions deep down.

Chilling__Echo

jojo and corina, both of yall quit! yall are some of the sweetest chicas on here and it's a shame for such bright shining stars to have their lights go out.

everyone has these days, maybe even weeks. but life is really all in how you look at it. you can't go looking at it with a cloud over your head or it will always rain. yes life sucks but there's so many opportunities out there for things to change. that's the bittersweet part of life, nothing stays the same. even when we don't want it to. but things can't stay bad forever.

<hugs> for both of ya's

crescent

Hi all,
please don't give up. When my thoughts are going crazy, I picked up a book and read it, that stops the turmoil in my head. But I suggest don't read fiction (like novel and comics), maybe read some encouragement book. For me I like spiritual book and I like to read the life of the saints, it's really a great encouragement. You can read anything like a book on how to cope with depression, an autobiography, or just things that attracts you. As long as it's non-fition, cause fiction like novels usually makes me fantasize more.

Septor

I'm sorry you are feeling like that Joanna.It can be hard sometimes.You just have to hang in there and take it one moment at a time.Don't lose your sparkles girl. :(

rko74

dont say such things :(

Dont things like that Jo Jo :(, your beautiful!!!Dont let the negative crap drag you down :) i really mean that.

jojosparkles

thanks guys..ya words r really comforting. sometimes i just feel like im banging me head on a brick wall thats all and i bang it that much i cant even think. i think i just set unrealistic targets for myself so feel like a constant failure. my expectations are so high that i just fall and hit rock bottom. im sowi to drag u all down on the mud with me :(

i kno that it was selfish and wrong for bein so neagtive cos its better to share positivity. i know everyone has enuff of there own problems. sorry everyone. il keep on sparklin :wink:

Septor

jojosparkles said:
thanks guys..ya words r really comforting. sometimes i just feel like im banging me head on a brick wall thats all and i bang it that much i cant even think. i think i just set unrealistic targets for myself so feel like a constant failure. my expectations are so high that i just fall and hit rock bottom. im sowi to drag u all down on the mud with me :(

i kno that it was selfish and wrong for bein so neagtive cos its better to share positivity. i know everyone has enuff of there own problems. sorry everyone. il keep on sparklin :wink:

Everyone has there down time Joanna nothing wrong with that.That's why this board is here.All you have to do is keep on sparkling :D :D

jojosparkles

thanks everyone...u have honestly really brightened up the last few days. everyones words of kindness and wisdom were lovely. thanks for all the mms aswell. i truly was touched. i felt so alone and so frightened and i just felt surrounded by love. it was a nice feeling. its like bein part of a family..but a one who understands.

sparkle and shine with glitter and love everyone..luv ya jojo xxxx :D