Emetophobia?

ataddifferent

So, I make myself nauseous all the time. I worry about getting nauseous, and when anyone even mentions, "You may get nauseous..." I start freaking out, shaking, and losing feeling in my fingertips. Any non-medicated solutions?

Broken_Memory

I sometimes worry if I have this too. It is bad this year because I started at University and we have to take part in labs (and there are presentations this semester). Every time I had a lab last semester I would wake up at 5am, knowing I was going to be sick. It would get worse and worse until I decided not to attend the lab. It would happen again the week later, morning of my next lab.
Sometimes peptobismol and deep breathing helps a little, but it doesn't make the nausea go away completely.

There are other days where I'm out with my best friend (whose energy level is very high. some days i'm fine with it and i'm hyper too and other days i can't handle it very well) and I begin to feel nauseous. Then I get to the point where I get so afraid I'll have to run to the bahroom. Sometimes I end up sick (I get bad migraines, flashing lights and all).

Sometimes nausea comes when I am not even aware I'm nervous. And then I think "why am I nauseous? Ohh... there's a lab tomorrow, I bet that's it" and then I can't stop thinking about it until I decide not to attend.