Embarrassing and amusing favourites and facts!!

zoooo

Tell us about anything you're embarrassed to love or any other embarrassing and or amusing facts about youself..

I'll start:

My favourite film of all times is "You've Got Mail" :)

One of my most precious possessions (apart from people and animals) is a toy monkey I got when I was a baby :D

Bexi

I watch QVC to help me relax, i actually have it on now!
I do not care who or what is "cool", I like what the hell i like!
I do not find parties enjoyable
Sometimes I cuddle my soft toys and talk to them!
I pretend I am cold but really I am warm hearted!
That is enough for now! GOSH!!!

redlady

I love the movie '9 to 5' you know the one with Dolly Parton, Lilly Tomlin and Jane Fonda - it's one of the only movies i can watch over and over without getting sick of it.

I love Phil Collins and Michael Bolton.

I have this obsession with colour - there is colourful pictures and things everywhere in my room - my walls are almost completely covered with them. It actually affects my mood in a negative way if there is blank space anywhere.

When i was younger i drew a little villiage setting (think smurf's villiage) with little houses for me and my friends - and i used to dream that we all lived there together.

I used to have a compulsion to buy lots of women's magazines - glad i'm ovr that it was an expensive compulsion.

I love all cartoons and will choose to watch them over pratically any other show.

I meow and talk to my cat more than i do with people.

FaymeLevy

I have an unhealthy obsession with an actor 33 years older than myself.

I still sleep with stuffed animals.

I still play with dolls and toy cars (not alot..but sometimes).

There's more, but im embarrassed enough..lol

Chilling__Echo

the highlight of my day is that half an hour or so that i'm laying in bed trying to go to sleep at the end of the day when i can run through my dreams again, being with whoever i want, in my *happy place*. i only started doing this after my the breakup this summer and now i'm addicted... it's relaxing.

young

my fav movie is spaceballs. I prefer animated movies and shows over regular ones.

When i visit my friend who has kids, somehow the toys end up in my hands. And i don't know why... :D

oh and i collect action figures.

and i'm a big kid. and am very proud of it!

though non of that is embarrassing to me.

:wink:

Horatio

zoooo said:

hahaha I'm a closet Tom Hanks fan too :oops:

hmmm what else...

I watched the movie "Titanic" so many times I lost count

my hair is now past shoulder length because I dont like hairdressers >.<

I like graveyards

I once wore a tophat for a whole year

never got drunk until after I turned 21

thats enough for now :oops:

marki

everyday befor i sleep, i look under my bed, to see if there are some monsters under my bed.

i always spend hours and hours in front of the mirror to do my hair and i always end up with an hairdress that is exact the same as whenn i just came out of my bed

i secretly smoke sigarets somethimes, nobody knows about that (except you all now)

black_mamba

Just like young, whenever I visit people with children their toys end up being played with more by me than them! It's fun, it stops me having to talk to the adults and kids are fun. ...Actually, I secretly really like children but want people to think I'm an evile child-eating witch so they never ask me why I don't have any of my own. :D (Hey Bexi, can I borrow your cauldron for tonight?)

zoooo

Horatio said:
zoooo said:

hahaha I'm a closet Tom Hanks fan too :oops:

never got drunk until after I turned 21

Me too, he's my favourite actor! Especially the comedies.. Wow, that's bad grammar.

I've never been drunk at all :D

I too love toys, and games.. and animated films.. and certain comics :oops:
But I'm not all childish! I'm into grown up stuff as well!!
Like.. hm.. eeeerrmm.. chocolate..? :oops: :?

zoooo

Bexi said:
I worry my BF will go off me :(

Awwwwww.. Why would he do that? You're so nice :)
And we discussed your looks yesterday :D
(Lemme think.. No! I'm still not lesbian.)

I had the same worry though.. But not anymore. Luckily :D

black_mamba

Yesterday I brought myself some stickers so I could 'reward' my good work at uni by plastering them with lurid (and garish!) happy face stickers. Yay. :lol:

Bexi

How did u get over it? he always tells me im pretty/ gorgeous etc, and funny and all good things, but i still worry :(

zoooo

Bexi said:
How did u get over it? he always tells me im pretty/ gorgeous etc, and funny and all good things, but i still worry :(

Our relationship had a pretty bad start (because of really bad things happening around us..), so it was a lot to deal with for both of us.
Now that things have calmed down around us, and we both feel better, and are calmer and happier I just feel more secure.

My self esteem got better (mostly by him telling me constantly I'm beautiful/sexy/funny/"out of his league" and so on. Ok, the guy's obviously delusional :D But I believe that he means what he says :) ).
Moving in with him made things a huge lot better!
I got less reason to be jealous (let's face it, my jealousy wasn't really rational to start with).
I gotta go now, husband waiting!! :(
You're welcome to PM me if you want. Some details I'm not completely comfortable about posting to the forum..

Kezada

Bexi said:
I worry my BF will go off me :(

shit same as me, paranoid thats she with sum1 behind my back, that y i wanna get married early bexi lol to ensure thats she miiiiiiine! muahahahahaha, wen i get the thought i just look in the mirror and shout "fuck u!" like crazy and go insane, get ma stress out and then get over it. hope this works 4 u!

Kezada

sensitive

what can i tell about myself :roll:

i am a big kid like many of you! i like kids so much however i like to scary them! don't know why. i remember when i was a little kid i had been scared for many times :? so i guess that could be a reason.

my favourite movie is DESPERADO, i watched it 3-4 times i like SALMA HAYEK AND BANDERAS they form a wonderful couple.

i am emotionally delicate, i could easily love or hate. would you believe this, i used to tell myself that dad is the most person i love in this world, and mom is most person i hate :? . things have changed a lot since then, my dad passed away and my relationship with mom has improved.

time is over :cry:

young

the first and only time i got drunk. I threw up all over my friends carpet.

and i'm the same way with relationships. I was always afraid of not being good enough, or that she would leave me cause of my anxiety. Tho it doesn't help any that that was one of the reasons my ex fiance left me.