embarassin funny stories!

jojosparkles

well im in the mood for a giggle!

i was just thinkin...and i know they embarrasin but has anyone got any funny stories to share with us!

i couldnt really care less me so il tell ya one of mine

when i was lickle in school i was scared to ask the teacher for a wee cos she was talkin to the headteacher so i weed myself and got sent home in blue boys underpants! hahahahahahaha! and they sat me on the big table to eat my packed lunch with all the big girls and boys who knew that id pittled me knickers! talk bout crying into ya sarnies! lol! haha

talkin bout knicks..anuva time i went on the sunbed and got changed and kicked me knicks off..they werent the nicest pair i own either! anyway when i come to get ready i couldnt find em and they were hangin out the door for the whole waiting room to see! eee im glad i had been on the beds cos it gave me an excuse to be scarlet! :lol: :lol:

JonnyA

a similar story to yours. on my first day at school, my teacher said "take off your clothes for pe". i followed her instruction exactly. why the hell didnt i just do what everyone else was doing? my classmates reminded me about what i did for the following 11 years.

thats history though. im much more embarrassed when i think about the stupid things i said on msn two days ago! :oops:

shipost

I've had a sunbed one to, was trying them out and I got on but didn't know I was supposed to keep underwear on. Was only 3 mins so didn't get burnt but thats not the point, the fuse for the building blew and some women came surging in to turn it back on. talk about no manners i was very embarrased she just came in turned it on looked and walked out and locked the door.

jojosparkles

hahahhahaha class! i love funny things! i have so many i wouldnt kno where to begin!

i have fell over loads when drunk..ran in along past the taxi queue and fell in front of about 300 people and couldnt get up...slipped in sick..lol! fell and shattered my cheekbones and me mate knocked himself out! fell off the seat in the taxi and couldnt get up in front of two sexy lads..missed the gap to get up the path and fell over the wall! fell numerous times in nightclubs and flashed me knicks! haha the best was when i fell thru a dining room chair in front of bout 20 older lads that i used to think were gods! eee a could have died! :oops:

haha was standin on a bus and fell back and ended up sittin on some randoms knee!

have alot worse aswell but the worst is too filthy and disgusting to tell!