ELASTICS!

paul

I HATE ELASTICS! you know, those damn rubber bands that go on braces because some unfortunate people like me have messed up teeth :( I have the worst setup ever:
evil.jpg

ahhh! :x

redlady

I had to negotiate those little finicky things when i had braces - awful.
My advice though, when you get your braces off wear your retainer like you are supposed to - i broke mine and didn't bother to go and get a new one and now my teeth are not exactly straight. :roll:

black_mamba

2 years for mine, but they day they came off was one of the best in my life - I had a sudden burst of confidence! Look forward to that day and it might help alleviate the incredible annoying factor of braces paul. :p

I'm not sure I understand the diagram, do you have a gap in your front teeth where the text is sitting? I can't remember my brace set-up but my old teeth layout was horrendous!!

ShadowCat

Ah, I had braces. It wasn't fun. My top canines were way too far up on my gums and my front teeth were facing inwards and there was a gap between them. I really needed braces. Then I didn't wear my retainer... :( Now, my teeth are a mess and I have to get a spring retainer. I had to pay for it, it was over $1,000 and I have to wear it for around 6 months. Wear your retainer when you get your braces off!

paul

:lol: mamba I am glad you're here; you brighten my day. I do have front teeth, just I didn't feel like drawing the little squares :p luckily I don't have to worry about a retainer just yet, I have braces for a long while more... :D/:cry: