EFT - NEW THERAPY

Anonymous

Hello Everyone,

I found this site a few days ago and thought this may be of interest to you all. Check this out:

http://www.emofree.com I haven't t...going to. I have heard great things about it.

Anonymous

hmm, an existing member with another name?

i've tried this and it doesn't work, at least yet but i'll give it another go.

Michelob512

No, that was not my post- the fact that others are finding out about EFT is a testament to its helpfulness.

Vicster- I use EFT and have made very consistent progress with my SP. Just yesterday I managed to endure giving a presentation at school that normally would have given me a panic attack. I advise that if anyone does try it, just be persistent and read the tutorial on the website (after reading the manual)

Anonymous

EFT

Yes I didn't realise that Michael had already written about this subject. I found another site where you can try it out on line; www.123eft.com.
Anythings worth a try!

Anonymous

i think my problem is i don't feel anything or very little when i think about a situation so there's no emotion to fix i guess.
how have you done it michel?
like, when i'm outside and i feel people are looking at me i have the feeling of being judged so i did the process with "fear of being judged" but i still have this today so err yeah mabey it's bullshit but i'd like to try and make sure i tried right.

Michelob512

I have the same problem with many of my emotions- I think this might be a common theme for people with SP, maybe not though. In any case, this problem is addressed in the FAQ at emofree.com. They recommend that you use the basic recipe on any aspect you can think of, with the hope that intuition will help guide you. Of course, doing this is probably much easier with an experienced therapist (by the way, many EFT therapists do therapy over the phone, you can find them on emofree.com).

My method (and I'm just begining to use EFT too, so I'm still experimenting) is to write down all the negative thoughts and emotions I feel during the day when I'm actually in social situations and then to do the basic recipe on them later in the day.

You say you have a fear of being judged. Well, thats a very general issue and it probably has many aspects to it. You can use EFT on general issues, but It'll take longer (up to a month, usually- unless they are too general). The reason some problems are taken care of in minutes by therapists using EFT is because they pick a problem apart and neutralize all its specific aspects. Again this is all explained at the website. So, there are probably aspects behind your general fear of being judged.