EFT- IT IS A MIRACLE

Icecube

I have tried EFT, didn't help for me, however I do NOT believe it is a scam and encourage everybody to try it. And yes, the manual IS for free and no in this case they do not pursuade you to buy a bigger book or whatever. I know it sounds fishy and I didn't believe it at first either, but I also hate it when people say it's rubbish before even trying it. Just download the manual and you will see it's for free, at least when you get it from the founder of the site which is www.emofree.com

There are also other free similar type of methods that work with energy, called TAT(Tapas accupressure technique), you can visit at

http://www.tatlife.com

and the other method I found, called Zpoint Process

http://www.zpointprocess.com/

These latter two, I feel works somewhat for me. It does something, but hasn't helped enough. But of course, if you want to know whether it will help for you or not and to what extend, you have to try it yourself and not base yourself on one person's experience. I believe the testimonials to be real yes. Besides you have nothing to lose as it is for free and they are all very simple techniques.

phobos

I've been coaxed into trying EFT from a team of 'Wellness Professionals' and the head doctor. While I subscribe to the taking care of yourself from the inside out via tweaking diet and exercise, I noticed a couple things about the EFT technique. It didn't cost me anything, other than time that could've been dished out to other legs of the program. The more questions I asked, the therapist seemed to be a tad insulted.

This is just from the patient/user standpoint. It seems to me, that in repeating the motions and chanting a simple phrase or idea over and over, it zones a person out just a smidge and the focus seems to finely tune into that, just as the tapping in certain spots over and over causes the brain to tune in into to a slightly extraordinary state focus on the points being tapped. With those sense heightened, it leaves the person feeling relieved temporarily, but i think saying that this is actually therapy is extremely misleading. It also contradicts the "from the inside out" doctrine that wellness centers are known for, but that's the least of the matter. They've done studies in the past, trying to see if 'prayer' had any positive effects on the human mind, and got similar "surprising results", regardless of the religion. I think it's being exercised from the same part of the mind; positive effect, maybe..for the wrong reasons. In the short run, that's great...but in the long run...it's not an answer.. just a coping mechanism. Controlled neurotic behavior (see Catholic Mass).

That said, done enough it can be an escape from stress, regardless..but I don't believe it has anything to do with EFT, or that EFT is a bullshit attempt at blindly packaging a concept that's not understood, and has more to do with how the brain works during different levels of consciousness. Forcing myself to concentrate deeply on anything can have similar affects.

side note: Re: "2 of the 3 sources are dot coms".

while I haven't come across anything more than a xeroxed "workbook" regarding EFT in my experience, the info seems like it freely circulates on the net. I'd like to see more critical skepticism on the subject, but two of the links on -that- side of the fence are typed up on Geocities built websites. The only time I find info on a GC site it's usually some anonymous conspiracy theorist who's all over the map and has all of his sources retyped in some Comic Sans font, or some person with a grudge against one specific field of interest and a handful of retyped large font sources only supporting one side of the fence. I don't know why I'm even mentioning this, but this is a dot com site as well. It's not relevant.

Chim

EFT does work!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that EFT does work. I am a former sufferer of SA, and used EFT to help me overcome it.

I haven't spent a cent on EFT to overcome my SA; I just used free resources I could find on the Internet, and just committed myself to doing it everyday.

SA is usually linked to traumatic experiences we have, or to beliefs we have formed about ourselves. I'm sure there are many SA sufferers who read this who can identify at least one traumatising social event that affects them to this day.

Basically this is how EFT works - your memory of what happened does not change, but the way you feel about it does. EFT has even been used to clear up rape and child abuse issues, so it's pretty amazing stuff.

If you'd like support, you can go to the EFT forum via www.emofree.com, register as a user, and post your concerns. You will be sure to get plenty of free advice from EFT practitioners, and seasoned EFT self-helpers alike.

There are also many people currently working through their SA issues, as well as people who have overcome them, who are members of the forum.

I hope this helps at least one person, and that 2009 is a year of endless possibilities for you. :D