EFT- IT IS A MIRACLE

Michelob512

EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) can be learned about here:
www.emofree.com

At the site you can download the free EFT Manual and learn EFT, a relatively simple technique for eliminating fears and other negative emotions. It took me a day to read the maunal, twenty minutes to learn the EFT procedure, and I've been using EFT by myself for the past 4 days.

During these four days, there has been a radical shift in my social phobia. Before it had been the central focus of my life; I would spend all day stuck in anxiety about social situations, and often I would fall into deep depressions. Now, after just 4 days, I eliminated at least half of my social phobia! By that I mean that many of the social situations that used to bother me don't bother me at all anymore, and in the ones that still do bother me, well, they bother me much less than before.

The end of my social phobia is in sight! I espect to be completely cured within two weeks. And my testimonial is not a fluke- EFT claims an 80% cure rate of all emotional problems. You have to try this- all you have to lose is a little time, but I assure you it is worth a million dollars.

Anonymous

this is what ive been told to do by my hypnotherapist. and i do it everyday, well almost, unless im very busy or forget. and seems strange but it helps. its strange that other SA people knows about it.

Anonymous

!!WARNING ITS A SCAM!!!

!!WARNING!! EFT IS A SCAM!! SO ARE THOSE 2 PEOPLE WHO POSTED THE MESSAGES. THEY WORK FOR EFT, AND I BET INFACT THEY ARE THE INVENTORS OF EFT. THEY WANT YOU TO DOWNLOAD A FREE MANUEL !! WOW! SOUNDS EXCITING! AND THEN YOU GET TEMPTED AND EVEN MORE BRAINWASHED TO BUY THE WHOLE MANUEL THAT CAN CURE EVERYTHING FROM SOCIAL PHOBIAS, TO ALLERGIES, TO PAIN AND HEADACHES TO ADHD. THESE UNEDUCATED BASTARDS SHOULD BE PUT BEHIND BARS SOON.

Anonymous

What are you talking about.
im honestly, from the bottom of my heart telling you people that it does work, so everyone should try it. however, ive been told by my hypnotherapist how to do the tapping so it was easy for me. for the rest of you i think youll have to read the site.

love and peace everyone

desdimona

re-EFT

Hi everyone,I have just requested the free EFT manual so hope it is not a scam.This is the first time I have heard of it and I don't live in USA.I will let you know what I think about it when I have tried it.At present I am having CBT therapy which is helping my Social Phobia quite a lot and I take Effexor which has helped my depression but does not really help with SP much and also has side effects which are not easy to tolerate. :lol: Thanks for the information I am glad it worked for you.
regards from desdimona

desdimona

To J Guest

Thanks for the info I went to the sites and found it useful.I will run it by my therapist berore I try it.
Regards from dedimona. :idea:

Anonymous

thanks for the enlightenment on this quakery. I wonder if the people who are supporting this EFT at this site are recieving some sort of commission?

Anonymous

If I may... Quackwatch has been known for bashing pretty much every alternative therapy in existance, even those that have been rigorously proven via scientific study. Barnett and his gang have been filing lawsuits left and right, and constantly failing to assert themselves themselves as a scientific authority - I remember at least one court case where the judge clearly denounced them for claiming to be such. While these fellows may seem brave for bashing alternative medicine, let's consider how courageously they strike at their own profession's flaws.

Let's consider the JAMA (journal of american medicine) study that confirmed 225,000 people died in America in the year 2000 alone because of "modern medicine". Of these, may were killed via unnecessary surgery and the side effects of drugs that were prescribed "correctly" and that were not overdosed. By contrast, homeopathy, naturopathy and other such forms of medicine have caused little, if any, harm.

Let's consdier that, under "modern" medicine, diseases such as childhood cancer soared in ways that remain officially inexplicable. There are good reasons for those epidemics, documented by a host of people which, if you stick by Stephen Barnett's tenets, you'll probably never so much as hear about. "Modern" medicine has had absolutely no success in curing chronic illnesses - all it does is temporarily and ineffectively relieve their symptoms, while creating new ones (side effects).

Let's think about how Prozac or Aspartame was never challenged by Barnett. This alone says plenty about his affairs.

Let's also remind ourselves that, many years ago, a fellow tried to speak up for increasing hygene in hospitals, where doctors were effectively going from the morgue to their scheduled C-sections without so much as washing their hands. When this fellow made his declarations, he received no more than ridicule from fellow doctors. Think of how Stephen Barnett would have reacted to his claims. Also consider how, earlier in medicine's past, doctors were using mercury and arsenic in what were often pathogenic doses. Think of how Stephen Barnett would have supported these instead of the more powerful and harmless homeopathy.

Finally, let's consider the income of big pharmaceutical companies - the industry as a whole is estimated to make one trillion a year. When you consider how cheap many alternative therapies are (in some cases, they're completely free) and how they emphasize consumer education, it's ridiculous to assume alternative medicine is a hoax meant to devour profits from innocent victims.

Now, ask yourselves... Why isn't quackwatch reporting the faults of "modern" medicine? Why is it seemingly opposing everything that isn't bonud by the standard medical dogma?

Probably because their tactics work on the public at large. People find it all too easy to dismiss something as "quackery" when so-called experts slander it, even if they bring forth no serious evidence. This has led to the entrenchment of false scientific paradigms as well as a thorough crackdown on new, empirical discoveries. There's a wonderful book concerning this phenomenon, and quite a few related others - I'd mention its name, but it seems people here might think I'm out to sell something.

In regards to the EFT site, have a look at it. Have a look at every article posted on it (certainly more than you'd find on a regular hoax site), and check the various links. Since the manual is free, and you can find plenty of tips on such sites as mercola.com, try doing EFT yourself. As you will eventually learn, it works on even the most skeptical of people. More importantly, nobody's asking you for any money, and indeed, you're not required to visit any kind of therapist. It's something you can very easily do for yourself, completely free, in the privacy of your own living room.

This assumption that EFT is a hoax run by a pair of wackos has little support. Notice, for instance, the summaries of a few research studies done on it.
http://www.eftsupport.com/research_eft.htm
http://www.emotional-freedom.com/tapping-works.htm
http://www.energypsych.org/research-eft-treatment.htm

In addition to this, notice how many case studies and articles you can find on the EFT site... Hundreds, at any rate. People wouldn't devote so much effort to a simple hoax. It's highly unlikely it would earn a profit, considering the labor involved and the low number of people likely to buy the CDs.

Notice the number of MDs and "mainstream" psychologists that are currently using the technique. Ask yourself why these people, who integrated EFT into their psychology programs, would ever do this if the whole thing was a hoax. Take your time to analyze the various EFT sites and newsletters. Finally, try it yourself. It's free, it's painless and it works. I find the claims of "brainwashing" ridiculous - nothing in the manual or similar resources shows any hint of greed from the makers of EFT, and instead of telling readers to have their friends buy CDs, Gary Craig actually encourages people to make free copies and distribute them.

It bothers me to see how people choose to pass on something like this only because a would-be expert happens to dismiss it. Both practicioners and scientific studies can attest to its value, whether it comes from meridians or simply the diversion of tapping. As for quackwatch, I suppose this site can present an adequate rebuttal of its contents without me having to write an essay on the subject, though there are certainly plenty of other critiques worth perusing.

I've only done EFT for a few sessions, and the benefits have already been more than obvious. Again, I emphasize this, it's *completely* free - the CDs sold on the original site are designed not for the patients, but for helping new practicioners self-train. Furthermore, I doubt people would challenge deep breathing or regular affirmations in the same manner as EFT, even though there are likely hundreds of books and CDs on these subjects. No one's claiming affirmations are a hoax... Why judge EFT as one?

Yossarian

I don't know about EFT but modern medicine does suck. If I ever get run over please don't send an ambulance. Just wear some crystals and rub me up with a Tiger's cock.

Anonymous

Damn you guys are negative! No wonder you all post here about your problems and never get any better. Someone posts something that has helped them and all you do is attack it and talk shit.

Why not be grateful that someone has been thoughtful enough to post something that might help.

Geez.

Yossarian

Anonymous said:
Damn you guys are negative! No wonder you all post here about your problems and never get any better. Someone posts something that has helped them and all you do is attack it and talk shit.

Why not be grateful that someone has been thoughtful enough to post something that might help.

Geez.

Ok while I'm not sure if you mean me I will defend myself just in case. What you said is a fair point but .....

1) I have got better
2) It's good to be wary when you are desperate/needy for a cure/help
3) I was making a point in defense of modern medicine not criticising EFT. As I pointed out I may add.

Anonymous

i've read the first part of that eft manual and i've tried the tapping techniques.....it really does work. a lot of drugs i've tried like paxil dont seem to do much, but somehow this eft tapping thing really has an effect.

twice a week i go to visit an acupuncutist to help me with anxiety. one day i tried the eft just before my session, and when the acupuncturist was checking my pulse, she was suprised to see that my pulse wasnt nearly as bad as it usually is. i asked her what she meant, and she said normally my pulse is so fast like i'm really worried, but today is was lower. i told her i had no idea why, but i knew it was the eft tapping thing.

Anonymous

I have diligently practised the tapping techniques (and all the other necessary procedures involved in order to make it work) and I have found that it is amazing how completely ineffective it is.

I would have at least expected some sort of placebo effect, but EFT had precisely no effect whatsoever...complete and utter horsesh*t.

If you like to waste time on laughable nonsense, then EFT is the therapy for you....

Anonymous

tapping???!! ah, now I know where I've been going wrong...I guess I don't need the sticky tape any more

rainbow

Hi I'm brand new to this forum & 2 weeks old in the use of EFT. I am a very sceptical person with a critical mind as I do not appreciate things that give vulnerable people false hope. In saying that I must admit that I have put EFT through a bit of testing & had amazing results. I did a 1 day workshop & in the next week I practised on anyone that was willing. I can honestly say that this stuff cured my friend's long term back pain. I then practised it on a woman (also a sceptic) who had been off work with painful RSI & had her wrist in a brace. I did 1 round & whammo her RSI was gone - down to a zero. Then the receptionist returned from an errand & in that time had suffered a traumatic experience. I did not understand how serious it was until I was about to leave for home & saw her limping. We did 1 round & she was over it. What's more there was no pain left in her leg & she ran around the room in amazement. Then an 11 year old student was in our sick bay in a very distressed way. He was in the foetal position, had a swollen eye & was whimpering. I did 3 rounds with him & he got relief. The next day his eye had healed. One of the teachers was having an asthma attack & after 1 round the wheezing stopped. At the end of the day I asked her how she was & she happily told me that she hadn't had to use her puffer all day. That night she called me & asked for the link to Gary Craig's free manual. What a week!

streetsk8er794

uhhhh, I cant imagine how a simple EFT technique could help someones swollen eye heal faster, but I can imagine how it might help social phobia. Anyways, if its free, i might as well try it. Ill let ya know how it goes...