effexor

young

You don't want to be on that much effexor. That is way more than you normally need. I was on 150 of it. And got completly messed up. I couldn't even imaging taking a double dosage of that.

corrinaelizabeth

yeah ive decided im prob better off without it,i think its way 2 high a dose and this advice came from a psychiatrist!!!!im not gona go on it dont need more problems lol

young

psychiatrists just like to prescribe all this medicine that they think you need. that's a huge amount to just go on. I'm shocked that they would want to just put you on that amount without even trying to taper into it.

NewHope

I'm currently on 300 mg. of effexor and i noticed that my anxiety has gotten better. I started off taking 150 and slowly my psychiatrist moved it up. I wasn't too happy about this decision either...but i more or less did whatever the doctor told me....because i was so miserable and full of anxiety before i started taking medication...i was willing to do anything. I have noticed on a few occasions though...that if i have to refill a script and i miss like a day and a half...i start to feel really weird...i think there is a small withdrawal from it. I hate feeling like i have to rely on medication...but sometimes when you feel so isolated and stuck in your own head thinking all day...and not being able to interact with people...you start thinking...maybe i should give this shit a try....but anyway...good luck..... :?