EEEEECK!

emmdee

ONE. Europe trip. To Italy, next year. I have about two weeks to decide if i am going, and dude...i want to go so badly it's not even funny. But i'm hesitant...i would be on my own for like nine days, as none of my more casualistic friends would go with me. People would be sorted into twos, and i would be like the little outcast that didn't get picked.
...so do i grin, bear it, and go, or do i back out like the little social phobic i am?

TWO. Who here is...how you say...dependant on their parents? Haha i guess it just has to do with the fact that i do not have many other people to count on? Because i really hope it's not just me o__0....

WELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Reply at your will. =]

maggie

emmdee said:
ONE. Europe trip. To Italy, next year. I have about two weeks to decide if i am going, and dude...i want to go so badly it's not even funny. But i'm hesitant...i would be on my own for like nine days, as none of my more casualistic friends would go with me. People would be sorted into twos, and i would be like the little outcast that didn't get picked.
...so do i grin, bear it, and go, or do i back out like the little social phobic i am?

TWO. Who here is...how you say...dependant on their parents? Haha i guess it just has to do with the fact that i do not have many other people to count on? Because i really hope it's not just me o__0....

WELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Reply at your will. =]
hi emmdee...wow..go to Italy if you can!!..once you get there it will all work out, and you'll be sooo glad you went!!! (i'm so jealous 8) )

rubius

Hi Emmdee. I know how you feel about being dependent on your parents. I was for a little while when I moved back to Edmonton but now I am getting more and more independent. I just qualified for AISH and although it pays very little it will allow me to stop needing help from my parents. Although my mother still does a lot to help me emotionally and goes places with me when I can't do it on my own. Just remember that what you have is an illness and sometimes people with an illness need help. Try not to be ashamed. Just do what you can handle and get help when you need it. :)