edit: Help finding clonazepam online in the US?

fallenfeather

Hi and first let me say what a fantastic forum this is and how glad/lucky I am to have found it! I've been suffering from SA for about 9 or 10 years now and while I am able to hold my life together and maintain a good relationship and a couple of good friends, I do find it incredibly difficult to do so. I can cope with the small things like going out in public (although it's not easy, but doable) but it's the work meetings and weddings and birthday events etc. that I find impossible and usually do my very best to avoid.

I'm wishig to get a small amount of clonazepam after doing alot of research so I can take one every now and again when a meeting or event takes place so I can actually take part in these things I've been avoiding all my life.

Could anyone be kind enough to direct me to a site selling clonazepam (Klonopin) without prescription in the US? I don't mind ordering from America even though I'm in the UK as I had trouble finding it here.

Thanks for your time and any help you may give :)

zyxockjm

www.clickdrugstore.com is a reliable online pharmacy who sell prescription drugs without prescription. They don't have benzos listed on their site but I know they do sell xanax. Just go to the website and contact the guy, ask them if they also sell clonazepam. Most likely they do have it.

Just to warn you, there are many fake online drug stores who take your money and give you nothing. But I know this one is reliable because I've bought inderal from them.

fallenfeather

anxiety

Well it looks like I got ripped off with my first order with that site listed. I got no reply for a while and then an email from the web page that listed the link to the site saying that the site I had ordered my goods from has stopped processing orders and is under suspicion.

Well that was convenient for them!

Anyway, please please please could some of you tell me where else to it from without prescription?

I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to lose more money.

PS - I tried that link yup gave me and sent them an email but I'm still waiting for a response. Thanks for helping :)

annie

I am curious as to why you don't go to a doctor and get a prescription :?:

Buying prescription medication online is not safe financially but most importantly it is dangerous for your health if you are taking something that you should not be taking. How do you know that this drug will even work for you or if it will have bad side effects :?: You don't, right :?:

cautious annie

fallenfeather

drugs

Hi annie :) And thanks for replying and showing concern. I've researched clonazepam alot and read alot about it on this website. The reasons I don't want to go to a doctor about my sa is that I know they will not simply give me clonazepam right away and it may take months or years to finally get that far. Also, I don't want to go on record as having SA. My aim is to beat it myself and not have any mental condition on my medical records.

I feel I've come a long way by myself so far. I have 3 good friends whom I see each of at least once a week. I also have a good few people I'd call aquaintences but wouldn't value them as true friends. I have been with a beautiful girl for over a year now and before that I was in another relationship for 2 years. I drive, have a good job in Architecture and work in the music industry part time working from a home studio on tracks for a major dance label in England.

It's by no means easy to live the life I live and I deeply long to change my life into the one I feel I desire most, but the SA hold me back.

I use rescue remedy to mildly reduce my daily problems with SA but these drops are no use against events such as interviews, meeting, presentations and live music perfprmances etc. If I had a medication such as clonazepam or xanax, I'd only take it on the occassional days when such a difficult event would arise. Knowing that I had this as a tool would make my every day life so much better, not having to fear and dread big social occassions.

Thanks for your concern and feedback

annie

Hi fallenfeather,

I wasn't sure if you would reply to my post as I asked a few questions and I know some people do get defensive.

I understand your concern about this condition SA going on your medical records, but you know what, more than half of the worlds population has some sort of psychological disorder.

Half the time fallenfeather we try and keep our disorder a secret which puts SO much pressure on us. I have never hidden the fact I have a problem and I have found it to be helpful.

My only concern for you and anyone considering going on the meds you mentioned is the addiction and side effects. I was on xanax myself years ago and have been off them now for just over two years. I did get addicted to them and the withdrawal journey was not so easy. I know you said that you want to take it occasionally when you needed to and I believe that and I understand why you want to do it that way.

From what you say in your post you seem to have a good professional and personal life and I only wish you all the best.

Be cautious though when seeking these meds.

annie :)

fallenfeather

meds

Annie,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give advice. I really appreciate it.

The problem is this life I have worked hard to build up often feels fake, as if I'm just holding it together with a fragile thread. I feel that the sa isn't getting any better now and it's very slowly ruining these great things I have in my life. I have avoided things for too long and I want to be able to participate in the events that take place once in a while without losing sleep the night before, without dreading the occasion for weeks in advance. One of my best friends is getting married next year and I'm already planning ways to get out of having to go. He's want's me as a groomsman which means I can't just sit at the back and watch, I'll be at the front having a role to play, and I just can't do it. I just can't go through the immense internal uneasyness and the blushing and sweating and the shaking. It's just not normal and I really want something I can take just for that day and any other occasional day where such an event occurs. I'm tired of making up elaborate excuses to avoid things.

No-one but my girlfriend and one of my best friends know I have SA and it's getting harder and harder to act normal.

I wish someone could point me in the direction of some clonazepam. I may have to try xanax if I can't find any.

Thanks again for your help. It's very much appreciated.