Drysol on face?

nofinga911

Hi, can I use drysol on my face? If not, is there anything as effective as drysol or close to it that I can use on my face. I really need some help I sweat like crazy and cant stop it. Thankss

klamm76

Hi,I do not suffer so much from face sweating,I have it on my hands and feet.

I do know that sweat-stop came out whit a new product whit aleovera in it for face sweating.Dont know how good it is.
http://www.sweat-stop.com/en/index.php

Other alternatives I know about for face sweating is secure wipes or medication ( robinul) whit side-effects like dry mouth,etc.

I have heard that drysol gives you a burning sensation and I dont think I would try this on my face,I tried sweat-stop forte + on my hands but I wasnt satisfaied.I think it is milder than drysol when you think about the burning sensation,maybe you could try this on your face?

Dont have the link to secure wipes but I do know that people write about them in this forum you just have to look for yourself.

Good luck.

nofinga911

ok, sounds great, but before I give it a try I would appreciate it if anyone else could give me some more input...thanks guys

baller86

I tried it. It burns like a mother, and you have to reapply it on a regular basis so it's not a feasible treatment, unless you think it's worth it.